Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

2721 - 2740 of 2759 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
when?^^^ btw i might pick the integra up tomorrow. but i'll have like no money until the 15th. find somebody to buy my m3 springs :-D

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
dont think he signs on here much or ever....
Yea I don't sorry guys I got so many fucking social sites/forums and shit lol add me up on gplus its in my sig or I even tweet @wesside_c

I'd say facebook but I'm not doing much with that anymore still im at facebook.com/wesside514

I can't leave ya hanging so. Here's one of my ladies. She's cool tall & long legs, tattoos and plays bass

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
who are u? lol
You've heard of the Ghost of Christmas Past? Well I'm the Ghost of Vagina's Past. Lol.

No, I usually hop on and off of here from time to time. Mostly depends upon my work schedule. That's why over the past 5 years I've only just broken 1000 post.

In the old Starship Trooper days, "Would you like to know more?"

10-4.
She doesn't look like the skanky 'ho type.
Yeah, I wish she was a bit more of one though, lol. She said she had been with 2 guys and had bad experiences with them both. And she refused to give more details then that. She also doesn't have too much experience doing anything besides the basic missionary, I suspect some sort of abuse, being that is how most guys over there are. She did say they were extremely selfish lovers. Best thing is, she promised me sex the next time I visit her, I'm excited. :D

Now for Maria, she touches the sexual base every once in awhile, but she likes it to be more romantic then just the heat of the moment. Plus she takes care of her mom, so she doesn't bump uglies too often. Lol.

And Anna is the most faithful skank I know. Lol. The things she knows and things she will tell you what she wants to do. Your jaw won't leave the floor. Sex wise, she is a major JACKPOT!!!!:w00tz

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Reactions: fartbomber

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Thanks now accept my friend request biatch
accepted now get off facebook and onto google+ lol google+ doesn't cockblock me like facebook and tell my family and girls etc when I comment on shit or like fucking etc.. lol

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
accepted now get off facebook and onto google+ lol google+ doesn't cockblock me like facebook and tell my family and girls etc when I comment on shit or like fucking etc.. lol
QFMFT!!!!

and there is no way to turn it off! fucking pisses me off. Now your job, gf, siser, hillbilly cousin's goat love interest, obama, etc know the last time you took a shit because of the "newsfeed"

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
I don't wanna leave you "hanging" :hehe so here's a girl I met a few months back..crazy she is still in love with me haha she bought my old bmw so I could buy another --> super super clean low mile e36 m3 4door 5speed :number1

anyway heres pics -short hmm she was maybe 100lbs with huge natural tits..cool no big nipples either

:eek2

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i just obliterated my womans snatchos.

2721 - 2740 of 2759 Posts