Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

2741 - 2759 of 2759 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
looks kinda pale. like not getting much action...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Alright, so I have spoken with Maria, she sent me some more pictures to hold me over until I venture out overseas again. Boy do I miss it. This girl is in love man, she might be the wife type. I'd legalize her. Ha ha.

God bless the school teachers. Lol.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I also got some new pictures from Anna. Needless to say, she is super excited she got a new car, and took a vacation to the Black Sea.

I have another one but for some reason she sent a really small version of it, I'm going to have her send another one. And these are the only ones I am sharing, lol. The rest are way too good to share with you guys.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Damn straight. If the Ukraine weren't such a poor country that rips Americans off, then I honestly wouldn't mind living there and just bounce around throughout the country.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Damn straight. If the Ukraine weren't such a poor country that rips Americans off, then I honestly wouldn't mind living there and just bounce around throughout the country.
pshh. i've got a check coming thurs for about 3300 and next months will be around 4500+ and i have a week of vacation time left over....now that i think about it that way...i could just save up and buy an S2K in 3 months :-DDDDDD

and p.s. i don't have any hot womenz pics because girls don't like me

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
u dont have a wife, phag.

wouldnt be fair now would it.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
pshh. i've got a check coming thurs for about 3300 and next months will be around 4500+ and i have a week of vacation time left over....now that i think about it that way...i could just save up and buy an S2K in 3 months :-DDDDDD

and p.s. i don't have any hot womenz pics because girls don't like me
quit lying, your penis smells like tofu...and its not because you ease the pain of all your love blisters with them.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
A once in a life sexscepade is much more fun then a car. Lol. Think of all the photos and videos you could take. And the best part is they won't take from your wallet every month. Lol.

2741 - 2759 of 2759 Posts