Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know, thought so, the reason i ask such stupid question is cause the guy that sold shit to my mum from overseas gave me 2 sets for the price of one accidentally, he must of thought there was one pulley in each box, i just cant believe i got 2 sets for the price of one.

· Registered
440 Posts
yea 45 mite be the most u can get for them but for being such a nice guy ill go ahead and make it 60, lil gas money since more aggressive cam setup is gonna ask for it :D

ps.
you should ask ur mom to buy u more of the same stuff, u can make alot of profit if u get two cam sets for the price of one , and hook up your fellow SHO Si owners :)

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Aaron_909 said:
yea 45 mite be the most u can get for them but for being such a nice guy ill go ahead and make it 60, lil gas money since more aggressive cam setup is gonna ask for it :D

ps u should ask ur mom to buy u more of the same stuff, u can make alot of profit if u get two cam sets for the price of one , and hook up your fellow SHO Si owners :)
HAHAHAAHAH!!! Wouldn't that be nice...

So when are you planning on ordering that turbo???

· Registered
440 Posts
turbo? nawhz im thinking about going NA, since this my daily driver needa keep it reliable, i did want a b20 under the hood but the b16 is a good engine lots of parts, it may lack in the torque department but thats alright im guessin i can make the best of what i got, i figure no other engine is more reliable then the stock one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.