Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

How many here actually own a NSX?

41K views 222 replies 97 participants last post by  DuderMagee 
#1 ·
I read the one thread about the *** (with the gay a$$ sig) who was posing like he owned an NSX. That was soooooooo damn gay!! Anyhow, anyone actually own one of these or making payments on one :D

just curious....

#2 ·
I don't own one I own a Lude but I still come in to check up on whats going and it pisses the heck out of me to see such bullcrap going on in here.
keep it REAL

#7 ·
The only NSX I own, are toys! LOL! This is what I have in my collection....

1. 1/18 scale Honda NSX-R by Kyosho(my favorite!!!)
2. 1/18 scale Acura NSX by Revell
3. 1/43 scale Honda NSX-R by Ebbro
4. (?) scale Acura NSX "Excess Tuner" by Maisto
5. (?) scale Honda NSX-R "Bit Char-G" by Tomy
6. 1/64 scale Honda NSX-R by Tomica
7. 1/24 scale Acura NSX by Tamiya

Not an NSX but another of my favorite is my R/C Viper Defender from the TV show "Viper"!

#16 ·
yes, you can afford a NSX-R!! right here

... ok at least one that fits in the palm of your hand! If you guys love JDM cars, you'll love these Bit Char-G TINY radio control cars. available in all JDM supercars, even the AE86!!. You can modify EVERYTHING. Motors, tires, gears, suspension etc.!! There is even HID kits. They are the size of Matchbox cars!! Really!! 2 inches long! they are about 35 bucks. Check out pics and videos by going to www.driftkingshop.com and after you enter look for Bit Char-G.

here is what they look like (please wait for 3 pics to load):

#20 ·
n00b.OnLine said:
holy shit ru serious?
i saw white NSX today front of starbucks.. damn rich motherfucker.
post a pic man.
If you don't mind a 8+ year old car (like 91-93 model) in good condition, you can get a NSX for ~$32,000 to $38,000. So no, you don't really have to be rich to get one.
If you like to see pics, sure, I'll download a few later. :)

#21 ·
I with you on that one Zanardi 50. I'm actually in the midst of purchasing one as we speak. There is one in southern CALI that I'trying to negotiate price with its a RED one. boy does it look sweet. But the reatail of NSX from 91-93 i think were like 35 or 40k ...So like you said you don't have to be rich to own one. Its jus after 95 and 96 that the retail price of it increased to close to 90K. But you will have to have some other funds commin in due to the insurance rate you'll have for the car. Its coo I'm up for it... Hope fully in a few months I'mm be actually talking about this car as an owner. I mean I love my lude don't get me wrong..Its jus....well the name speaks for itself...NSX

#22 ·
BLueLuDeheN said:
I with you on that one Zanardi 50. I'm actually in the midst of purchasing one as we speak. There is one in southern CALI that I'trying to negotiate price with its a RED one. boy does it look sweet. But the reatail of NSX from 91-93 i think were like 35 or 40k ...So like you said you don't have to be rich to own one. Its jus after 95 and 96 that the retail price of it increased to close to 90K. But you will have to have some other funds commin in due to the insurance rate you'll have for the car. Its coo I'm up for it... Hope fully in a few months I'mm be actually talking about this car as an owner. I mean I love my lude don't get me wrong..Its jus....well the name speaks for itself...NSX
Hi BlueLudehen!
You sound like a classy guy, worthy of owning a NSX. I wish you all the luck in making your dream come true!
But until then, I, on behalf of the world NSX owners' community, welcome you in advance.
Cheers! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.