Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many miles you guys had on your cars. State the year of your car and the amount of miles. I just wana see how many miles i had in comparison to the rest of you peeps. I got a 97 lude w/ 69,000 miles on it. Also state any problems you had and at around what miles you had any problems.

· Registered
166 Posts
my 92 has 118k, i bought it almost 2 years ago with 89k :D time for a good ol h22 swap this year :D

only problem i had was that the clutch went out at around 100k.

· Registered
567 Posts
94 Lude SI, 77,000 miles

Got it in May 2001 at 60,000 miles :( Trying to cut down

The car was beat on by some ricer. Still trying to get her back together. Had to replace the starter, Exhaust, FR fendor, headlights, massive cleaning, and about to do CV joint boots

· Registered
567 Posts
94 Lude SI, 77,000 miles

Got it in May 2001 at 60,000 miles :( Trying to cut down

The car was beat on by some ricer. Still trying to get her back together. Had to replace the starter, Exhaust, FR fendor, headlights, massive cleaning, Valve Adjustment, and about to do CV joint boots

· Registered
2,092 Posts
93 SI with 103k miles.

bought it about 13 months ago with 83k...so i drove 20k miles in just over a year :)

No problems so far except a worn out ignitor ($235) and i needed a new battery.

· Registered
1,901 Posts
92 with 137000 hard earned miles. every gear change is about a redline shift. I replaced the head gasket at 112k and the cylinder walls were in EXCELLENT shape. While I was at it I changed the water pump. She is still going strong, but it aint no h22.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
my 99 lude at 32k on it when I sold it.

Currently, I'm looking for another lude. So I'll have to update this again later.

SpanishRicer, please get your timing belt changed. If that breaks you're screwed and your prelude is too nice for anything bad to happen to it. :)

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Jvtec said:
my 99 lude at 32k on it when I sold it.

SpanishRicer, please get your timing belt changed. If that breaks you're screwed and your prelude is too nice for anything bad to happen to it. :)
I plan to, but not before I get my cams and pistons. That's just too much money being thrown away for 2 different repairs that can be done at the same time.

gold said:
damn spanish ricer, a 97 with 100,000 miles on it?? u must drive alot hehe
Texas is a big state :D

· Registered
2,115 Posts
damn....you guys are making me feel like my lude is very "experienced"!

ive got a 92 si with 158k on it. runnin like a champ. i bought it at 127 in jan 2000. runs perfect but its about to get pulled for its smaller, more powerful brother, mr h22. he will go onto bigger and better things such as turbo with a new owner.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.