Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha those seats must be used and abused ......it's bad luck..or so they say, to fvck in your ride....

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
j619pinoy said:
haha those seats must be used and abused ......it's bad luck..or so they say, to fvck in your ride....
what about head? i looooove gettin' head in the car! is that bad luck too?, cuz if so i'm fucked.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well since America thinks Bill Clinton getting heads is sex..i guess so...yeah i think some of my best experiences / one nighters were in my baby.....i fvcked so many times in my 94 Integra...(the one in the picture) i guess that's why it was stolen and stripped...bad luck!!!!!

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
j619pinoy said:
Well since America thinks Bill Clinton getting heads is sex..i guess so...yeah i think some of my best experiences / one nighters were in my baby.....i fvcked so many times in my 94 Integra...(the one in the picture) i guess that's why it was stolen and stripped...bad luck!!!!!
Then getting a BJ doing 90's the SHIT. I love that girl, and
my car, of course :).

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
yeah just one time though with the girl I'm still with. just wanted to have some fun, we mostly foreplay in my civic now... we're going on 3 years strong now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
yep, i think pretty much everyone has.
if u guys had told me before that it would have brought bad luck i wouldnt have .... my lude got totalled.
bad luck or coincedence ??? :confused:

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
yeah, i have her recline the seat, have her sit on the seat back, and give it that way, kneelin on the floor. The armrest on the door gives my girl bruises on her legs though. :( oh well. I also find that puttin a towel on the seat helps too. It just goes right in the trunk, and the interior still smells fresh.

Now while driving its a different story. only done that a few times. Dangerous. Killed a opposum. :cry:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since we now have evolved into how we get it on in the car......Either backseat have the girl ride me.....or shotgun seat she reclined all the way back and i'm on my knees...or doggy style backseat....hahahha...always makes sure you have something to wipe with.... (no wonder my car got jacked 4 times, pulled over by cops 5 times, and finally stolen and stripped).....

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
I've only gotten head in my car .. so far... ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
i did, but i didn't break the rule cuz it was someone else's car......it wasn't feeling too good tho even tho it was exciting.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've always said there are two places I'd never have sex: my parents house and my car. Well my parents house didn't last, but my car has so far. Not sure how much longer though. Sex while driving is on my to do list. (maybe I could use a rental) :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts