Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, I miss my 95 Civic yo. When she was stolen from me, I was hurt. I get all choked still, til this day when I race 95 Civics on the road. :( But my Teg has made up for the Big loss

·
Registered
176 Posts
Man i miss my car so bad....sometimes i can't even look at the pictures...i have of it...it makes me wanna cry sometimes...and no im not gay...I had so much time and enregy put into my car...and in less than 10 seconds my dream was gone. Man i miss her so bad...and yeah she was my girl...the best girlfriend i've ever had...haha...anywayz...yeah i miss her alot...ha....:(

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
well....i miss driving my car, which is gonna be outta commission for less than a month, lol

but i aint sweating it, a new project, new mods, im psyched about this....

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
I miss my 95civic :( But I miss my 91 Toyota MR2 turbo even more...If only I knew about modding cars back then:(

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
1993 Civic Ex (back in 1996):

1993 Civic Ex (back in 1999):

Yup I miss it. I do see it around town once in awhile.

·
Registered
712 Posts
considering my old ride used to be a 88' buick regal...... NOPE!!!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
i will never miss my old car, '94 Dodge Shadow

·
Registered
637 Posts
I had a 95 civic ex that was my baby and when I gave her up it just killed me. Granted I was getting a better car but that was baby.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
the Si is my second car, my first car i got when i turned 16 it was a 1990 BMW 325iS i loved it so much, i still miss it a lot. i'm going to buy it back one day.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I miss my 95 Civic H/B Si, they stole it and when I recovered her, it killed me. It wasn't much, but I just put rims on it and this is what made her the prime target. I wish I still had it because it was paid foir and I would have probably dropped a b16 in that bitch. God rest her soul.

Peace:D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
My first car was a '77 Ford Van. My dad put the biggest V8 ford made in it, put American racing wheels on it, and even had a cat-back exhaust system... nothing like the SOUND of a V8 through a cat-back. :D

Granted, it handled like a beeyotch, and parking was impossible (no compact spaces there), but I miss that big block V8 sound system. :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
my old ride was an 87' Volvo Station Wagon....do i miss it? no, i see it everymorning, and thank God that I am still not driving that piece of crap with 270,000 miles on it....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I may not consider this missing but I got a 5th gen Accord Sedan thats been in 2 accidents (one major & one fairly) and I still love the car so much I've just began restoring/ rebuilding it. Back when I was 16 I bought a Focuz intake (big big mistake). As many 16 year olds are, I began installing it and torn/cut out anything that was in the way:( I really messed up the vaccum. I consider myself lucky cause thats all I did to the engine also the car is 8 years old I lowered it 2 years ago and its still riding on the same struts so imagine :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
93 civic

not my first car but the car i miss the most was my 93 Black honda civic ex. Man..i bought it with just neuspeed springs. No cd player, missing tweeters, but it was clean, I got a new bumper and hood the next month. New system, and exhaust. I got it to look so clean. Then two months after i got the car i dropped in some 17 kosoku sport dtm rims. Man..clean and mean..Everyone loved to drive it wen i let them and everyone loved the honda sport short shifter. I didnt have payments on it too..and if i knew as much as i do now about honda's i would have kept it. Then new year's sunday , 4:30 am 2000. Some punk ass stole the car from the parking lot at my apt. Recoverd it one week later, saw it at the impound on bricks..but i caught da guys dat did it....not the cops..got my rims back and some small stuff....then i sold the car ....damn i wish i didnt sell it ..miss that baby..and been throu 4 honda's since and still think about it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ya i miss i my old car all the damn time it was a 86 supra i put alot of time and money in that car it was fast as hell rebuilt motor with port and polish job on the head and intake headers cat back lowerd wheels every thing put about $8,000 into it then the day came doing about 75mph showing my girl a good time and the damn truck was just sitting there i thought i could get around it but nope cliped the rear of it i was ok so was she but the supra was gone its like every thing went in slow motion i did $6,700 worth of damage to her the truck got about $1500 the guy was drunk and passed out on the raod i woke his ass up real fast like made him piss his pants there was a cop going by when it all happend if that cop wasn't there i would of killed that guy but shit happens

R.I.P

1 - 18 of 18 Posts