Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can yall give me all the specific names of HOnda...like honda accord...and stuff like that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey

so what now? can u be a little more specific...INTEGRA/RSX, RL, TL, CL, MDX, NSX what's all that...all part of integra...what about them Civic Hatch back...civic si and all that? thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
teggy

i say go w/ a teg. i mean you can find a nice used teg for around the same price as a 1-2 yr newer civic. the teg already has some power to it and unless you get an Si you'll have to do some major shit to a civic to be as fast as a teg.

besides the teg just looks nicer. sleeker.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
LudeAction said:
why? as far as tegs theres only LS RS GS GSR AND TYPE R
You forgot the SE

zzphonglzz said:
thanks man...what car should i get? a civic...prelude...or integ
I would love to tell you to buy a teg, but I'm not hating on other Honda/Acura's so just as long as you buy a Honda/Acura, you're cool with me. It's your money so buy what you want!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
you can also get a civic, and with the leftover money, you can turbo it and be much faster than tegs

·
Registered
228 Posts
It all depends on what u want to do....... if u really wanted to be fast and didnt care about looks at all.... i would buy the cheepest Civic DX hatchback (or a CRX) i could get........... and then do like b16a (civic Si engine), b18c1 (integra Gsr engine), or b18c5 (Integra Type R engine) swap.. and then do some bolt-on stuff to it.....that right there will make u pretty fast compared to A LOT of cars....that is also a pretty cheep route for going for all out speed......... it would be like $2000 (at most) for an old hatchback or CRX.....and around $4000-$5000 for the complete motor swap (engine, tranny, axels, ecu, etc) if u went with the b16a or b18c1.... so for around $6000-$7000 u could have a honda that COULD beet every stock honda (with exception to s2000 and NSX ), and beet Eclipse Gsx's/Talon Tsi's that are relativly stock (god i hate DSM's).......

or if u wanted to look good and be fast.......get a 3rd generation LS,RS, or GS integra and turbo it..... or get a newer prelude, and go all motor with it..... or if u have a crap load of money just buy and s2000 or NSX and call it good....

thats my two pennies....

seeya later

·
Registered
124 Posts
wow...what is with all the newbie non related integra questions? who are the mods? i remember back in the old school days of superhonda this crap would be closed and or moved so fast! buy whatever you think looks the coolest and is the fastest, don't let us tell you waht to buy

·
Registered
124 Posts
oh im not bitching at you, that was a very good answer, and it was nice of you to acutally aswer him, unlike me and just rant and rave, im just a little upset that SHO isn't like it used to be, thats all...do they even have a mod for the integra forum? when tuan modded this place it was all tech stuff, i enjoyed the good 'ol days

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I know what you mean. I even got into the Civic vs. GSR thread just for the heck of it since I knew it wasn't going to be close. Currently there can be any kind of post in any forum because there are no MODs.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
One step at a time people. Electricity wasn't invented in a day.

·
Registered
297 Posts
deMad10 said:
One step at a time people. Electricity wasn't invented in a day.
No, it was at night, during a thunderstorm. Come to think of it electricity wasn't invented, it was discovered. Incidentally, the electric chair was invented in a day. A former steamboat engineer saw a man die accidentally by electrocution when he got the idea.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
TegFanatic said:

No, it was at night, during a thunderstorm. Come to think of it electricity wasn't invented, it was discovered. Incidentally, the electric chair was invented in a day. A former steamboat engineer saw a man die accidentally by electrocution when he got the idea.
LMAO:laughy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts