Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would the one piece JDM style headlights run me?! and for the people that already have these, how is the light output?! i might use those headlights for a conversion for my '94 accord.

Thanks,

· Registered
1,388 Posts
are u talking about the JDM ITR headlights? if so, they usually run around 500-1000'ish. (more $$$ for the HIDs)

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
randyman - i'm talkin about the ones in your picture, those are sickk! Can you buy those in the North American continent, or must i order them from Japan?
Also, how do they wire up to the stock harnesses? cause in my accord, i have 2 bulbs on each side, one 9005 for highbeams, and 9006 or regular bulbs (plus my corner bulbs).
Thanks for any info,

· Registered
1,362 Posts
AccordVtec said:
randyman - i'm talkin about the ones in your picture, those are sickk! Can you buy those in the North American continent, or must i order them from Japan?
Also, how do they wire up to the stock harnesses? cause in my accord, i have 2 bulbs on each side, one 9005 for highbeams, and 9006 or regular bulbs (plus my corner bulbs).
Thanks for any info,
i have seen lots online store selling them, around $600 +
sorry i dont recall the URL's search on google.com or something
good luck, if i own an integra i would have doen that!

· Registered
1,388 Posts
AccordVtec said:
Thanks for any info,
ebay sells these headlights. just type in "jdm integra headlights".
i'm not sure about the accords, but this is how i rigged mine.

9006 bulbs - u just plug those in.
9005 bulbs - i had to cut the pigtails. u need "H1" bulbs for the high beams.
for my corner lamps and parking lights, i just plugged them in.
fog lamps - H4 bulbs. u need to fabricate a fog light harness or just buy some fog lights and wire them up to the bulbs to provide power for the H4's.

hth.

· Registered
14,616 Posts
Lx_coupe said:
this rocks... check it out

JDM lights
please no. if that price for my year integra JDM lights is any indication, that site is WAY over priced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.