Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 accord lx. It is lowered with h&R springs, has 17 konig rims, strut bar, sr intake, exhaust, and that is about it. Paint job is only 1 year old and waxed regularly.

I plan to sell in south georgia or north floriday

It has about 108000 miles.

Thank you

·
Registered
141 Posts
hint... www.kbb.com it does wonders... dont expect to get anymore the blue book unless u got custom turbo or sumthin expensive and even then dont expect to get what u paid for it...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know about kellys blue book. but you dont think anyone would be more than that for it. I mean the import scene around here isnt that big, and a lot of people think my car is pretty nice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i dought it... anytime ur selling a car u should just take all aftermarket off and sell on ebay and sell the car for the blue book value or ur jkust loosing money

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
GreenLantern said:
i dought it... anytime ur selling a car u should just take all aftermarket off and sell on ebay and sell the car for the blue book value or ur jkust loosing money

yeah man...the aftermarket stuff can lower the value, plus people are usually hesitant to trust someone else's workmanship... ebay and cars.com or autotrader.com are nice to reach a better pool of buyers... just make sure that the buyer will pay shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts