Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
814 Posts
oversized valves wouldnt hurt if you are getting a good port and polish... ive been told that getting 1.0 mm over on the exaust side is a good idea, since they take most of the heat... anyways, its a good idea to get them now, that way they will be taken into account when you get your port and polish, and your 3 angle grind on your valve seat... either way, your valves will need to accomodate your valve seating... are you going na or are you boosting???

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going NA I've posted my setup before and don't want to again because there are a lot of parts too list but the build includes stand alone engine managment, obd 1 swap crower stage 2s type s pistons, eagle rods and a port & polish and much more...... I figured the valves would be a good upgrade I'm just not sure what I should expect HP wise?

And I did ask about gains but my mechanic didn't have dyno sheets on valve upgrades smart ass.....:p I knew it would help my engine breath so I got them......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.