Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a built b20 vtec and was just wondering how much power i should make with this setup. i want to make 230-240 on race gas. do you guys think i can do it??
its in a eg hatch and my main goal is to get at least 107 traps in the 1/4 mile.
gsr head
skunk2 stage 2 cams
skuck 2 cam gears
skunk 2 springs and retainers
ferea valves
golden eagle valve guides
310cc rc injectors
blox fuel regulator
blox intake manifold
blox throttlebody
golden eagle ls/vtec conversion kit
4-1 headers
msd ign box and coil
ngk plugs
eyden oil catchcan
JE 12-5-1 pistons and rings
goldeneagle crank support
act stage 1 clutch
crome ecu
i might be missing some things.

thanks

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
eleventy billion.....
who knows what you'll make. you act like b20vtec is a motor that has standard stats. you didn't even list what head. and the ecu doesn't mean shit. it's what it's tuned for that matters. you didn't even list your comp ratio

· Registered
754 Posts
I see your still roughing up the noobz, but seriously you can't expect an educated guess just cause you list some parts you can be off just because of small thing like bigger brakes larger wheels, NOT tuned correctly, mismatched parts, clearances on bearings, clutch slippage, and many many more. You have to list actually specs not parts Cam duration\lift, CR, head CC's, final bore size, stroke, Fuel specs, just to start with. Your best bet is to call up your parts mani's and ask what the test motors got and go from there.

· Registered
754 Posts
GOODZ post the dyno sheet up

· Registered
754 Posts
She is too white and is blonde.....doesn't do it for me but thanks for the gesture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.