Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was building an ls but have lost interest in it..plus i need money!! the block is done, bore and honed to 30 over , it has been decked, crankshaft regrind, new civic type r pistons(high compression) and rings bottom block is ready to go!! new water pump and timing tensioner. new king bearings and thrust washers..anything and everything.. i worked at terrills aluminum cylinder heads and machine shop so i know what i was doin. now for the head i have all new valves from SI Industries , Brian Crower stage 2 cams and the head is ported and polished( by Doctor Denny..he learned from the guy who invented porting john M) i also have the full gasket set and timing belt. the only thing left is to buy springs and retainers and some cam gears. and the head needs a valve job and surface and its good to go!!!! EVERYTHING is new cams still in box the bottom end is all put together and is all wrapped up on my engine stand. i had the block restamped to read d16 as i have been issued modified emissions tickets before!! so how much should i sell it for????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.