Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Rockford 10" subs, the 500 watt rms ones....
1 rockford bd 600, the 600 watt amp, and a box?

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
used...

· Registered
248 Posts
uhmmm....rockford.....i agree with joe, rockford not that good.

· Registered
841 Posts
I would find the MSRP on them, and if they are in excellent condition, divide by 2. That's a good rule of thumb.

Rockford's newest products aren't the best, but they still make powerful, clean amps that are easy on the wallet.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what are you fucking crazy? I hit a 140.7 with 2 tens, from a generic enclosure, and the gains and shit not even set properly...!

· Registered
176 Posts
j0e said:
a better amp would probably make it hit in 150 .... and also that amp can overheat.. so you can`t have it on all the time..
dude what are you smoking?
if he is getting 140 now he would need another 600 watts to get to 143. it takes 2 times the power to get 3db louder you dont go from 140 to 150 with a better amp. db is exponential not linear its like a ricter scale you dont get 10 db gain from adding a little more power to get 10 db you need much more subs and bigger subs with gobs more power. i have only sat in 1 car that hit over 150 and he had 9 15" subs in the back seat of a sentra.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.