tokiko shocks
springs
some 16in rims
how much would you pay?
please help me asap
thanks guys

· Registered
2,734 Posts
Well, mine did have the bad synchro and it has a little bit of rust starting on the quarter panels. Synchro cost me $700 to fix and the rust would probably cost several hundred; otherwise it was in average condition, and 100% stock. IMHO, a stock car is worth more than a lightly modified car to me.

v00tecsi, sounds like someone got ripped off to me ;) Just kidding. Your $5500 sounds about right for a '95 in excellent condition and with average mileage, but the car this guy is looking at has 150k. I'd say more between $4500-5000.

Check out NADA Guides and Kelley Blue Book for a good idea of what it's worth stock, and adjust the estimates a little for the mods.

· Registered
300 Posts
go to www.kbb.com and enter the stats and pay no more than wut the site says.. disregard wut mods it has on it already b/c mods usually make the car depreciate in value, ur probably going to end up changing wutz already on there anyway.. the car has really high mileage on it and i would not recommend u get it unless u plan to swap, don't plan on keeping the car for a long time, or are just plain strapped for cash.. and yes it has been beaten on Most Likely

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Targa250R said:

v00tecsi, sounds like someone got ripped off to me ;) Just kidding. Your $5500 sounds about right for a '95 in excellent condition and with average mileage, but the car this guy is looking at has 150k. I'd say more between $4500-5000.

I did get a lot for my car, but the kid who bought it wanted a car that had mods, and mine was pretty much all done, and was in great shape. It was also in Jersey, where an Si is still 18k +

Heres a pic of her..

· Registered
660 Posts
yo i would not pay more then 3,500$, the car has 150k miles,
it has some mods, which makes it worth 3,500$, other then that it is nothin.
to tell you the truth i would not even buy it, just look around some more
something better will probably come up.

· Registered
2,734 Posts
v00tecsi said:
I did get a lot for my car, but the kid who bought it wanted a car that had mods, and mine was pretty much all done, and was in great shape. It was also in Jersey, where an Si is still 18k +

Heres a pic of her..
Looks sweet. Well v00tecsi, I can now join you in the club of people who have traded a red 5th-gen EX coupe for an EBP 2000 Si . . . I just got mine today! :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.