Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost for a wrecked SiR(Si)? No engine damage, but its been sraped on top and rammed in the rear, missing side view and a few scrapes here and there.

My uncle owns a body shop so i can get a wicked deal on body work so im just wondering how much it I should spend for that car. thx!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
You'll probably get a better deal getting a used one than fixing the wrecked one even if you have connections. The owner would have gotten it fixed if the damage cost was worth it. IMO, get a new used one if you want an Si. Peace

I know because I'm in the auto body industry.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
degrace26 said:
How much would it cost for a wrecked SiR(Si)? No engine damage, but its been sraped on top and rammed in the rear, missing side view and a few scrapes here and there.

My uncle owns a body shop so i can get a wicked deal on body work so im just wondering how much it I should spend for that car. thx!!
if it has rolled over then it's not worth more than 2.5K. on copart i see rolled si's going for around that much. it's not worth fixing a rolled car. people used them for parts (engine, interior, wheels, misc body parts). post a pic if you can of the damage to it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah but u guys cant believe the work my uncle does! Its beyond amazing!! But anyways i do understand what u guys meen!

Thanks alot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.