Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys pay for your RSX? Just wondering since my sis got her Celica GT totalled and I'm starting to help her look for a new ride. I don't think she'll be going for the type-s, too much out of her budget.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I paid like 34k for mines. I got the car 200 under sticker, then tax another 2k something, then intrest at 6.5% equals to 4k something, then body kit and spoiler, another 2k. Somethign like that, iono but it came out to like 33,670 i think.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
RSX TYPE-S 916 said:
I paid like 34k for mines. I got the car 200 under sticker, then tax another 2k something, then intrest at 6.5% equals to 4k something, then body kit and spoiler, another 2k. Somethign like that, iono but it came out to like 33,670 i think.
you got ripped off...extremely

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
RSX TYPE-S 916 said:
the dude was asking what the actual price was, not how much dough you spent on financing and body kits.

·
Registered
73 Posts
RSX TYPE-S 916 said:
Hmm... $34K... Personally, I would have gotten a M3.

·
Registered
15 Posts
M3 for that price, can i get 2 ?
The car came out to 26k including body kit and spoiler. The intrest and tax on that comes out to over 6k, so yes i did get ripped off, by the government for the taxes and the bank financing my loan.

Vehicle price: 23,300
Tax: like 2500 est.
Intrest: 4300 est.
Body kit and spoiler : 2000 est.

Add all of that together what do you get ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
23,300 is still a rip off. 2000 for body kit? another rip off. To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
73 Posts
just chillin said:

actually 23K is a pretty good price for a type s. however i agree about the underbody kit for that price i'd get a full kit and still have money left over.
Dude, $23,600 is MSRP. $300 under is still expensive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok here goes the exact numbers....

Under body kit : $1349.00
Rear Spoiler : $695.00
Trunk Tray : $109.00 i got this for free
Wheel Locks :$99.00 free also
Perm-Plate Interior and Exterior, 6 applications : $890.00
Car : $23,650
Finance Charge : $4506.82 @ 6.59%
Sales Tax : $2012.78
Total Vehicle Price : $26,792.00
Vehicle Price including Tax and intrest : $33,580.60
Down Payment : $4000.00
Monthly Payment : $493.01

Remember, i bought this back in November and they wouldn't deal on any type-s.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well 22,200 or whatever the guy said up top is kind of unbelievable. It's possible but I still don't believe it until I see the contract papers. Dealer invoice is 21,650 so it is probable. Only reason why I would question it is because of the demand for this car. RSX is hot on the market. Anyways. I got mine for 23,650 after MD 5% sales tax and came with free pro pack and titanium shift knob. Didn't get any OEM parts because I want mine original and built from the ground up, with MY flava. Not the factory's.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pimpercrombie said:
I'm hoping to buy a Type S in june for around 20k-21... Think that's possible?
Just remember guys, the Type S is considered some what limited production compared to the base. Invoice on the Type S is $21,650. It's going to be hard to get it under invoice. Not saying it's impossible, but very damn close to impossible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
RSX-S said:

depends on where u live. If u live in CA and Florida you can forget it. I hear they are still selling them for MSRP. It is possible though..
Ahh man.. i live like 35 minutes away from Orlando, Fl... I've seen them around for like 22-23.. I was hoping for around 20 tho.. thanks tho.. maybe I can get lucky..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.