Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

How often do you see other ludes?

2K views 49 replies 44 participants last post by  WhiteMike05 
#1 ·
I live in the big, polluted, crowded city of Houston. Drive an 5th Gen lude. But to me it seems like Im the only one driving a modded lude :D . Especially if im in my neighborhood. Anyways i was just woundering how often you see other fellow ludes in your city/town/ect?

#7 ·
I'm starting to see alot of Preludes now. I mostly see stock ones, but I'm starting to see more moded ones on the street. When I first had mine, I would rarely see a moded prelude, but now they're poping up more often

#8 ·
i hardly ever see preludes, but when im passing them i always give a thumbs up or wave...we have our own little prelude community :)

#10 ·
Not too many Preludes out here. There's more 3rd and 4th gens, but rarely a 5th gen, especially modded ones.

#13 ·
I see too much of them. And they are all WANNABES around here that it makes us look soooo bad.

But I didnt say they aint nice, well as long they don't crap it all up with cheap parts and stickers

#18 ·
i see 5th gen's all over the place around here, but 4th gen's are rare. when i do i'm like "DAMN.....i wanna be the only one with a 4th around here!" it's all good though.

#19 ·
i see like 6 ludes everyday not counting the random ones that i see on the road! There are lots at my school, counting mine there are 4 red 4th gens alone! thats a lotta ludes:D

#22 ·
N1spec said:
Yeah whats with this old people driving ludes? espically the 5th gen... i always see an old male/female driving them for some reason
I don't know. I can't imagine these people going to a dealership, test driving one, & deciding it's the car for them. Very bizarre.

It's nice to drive an exclusive car, but can be annoying - especially with the small town cops. They see a Prelude, and they know it's me. Thankfully I don't have too bad a record with them, but it means I can't really get away with dicking around too much.

Although there is a black 4th gen I cross paths with every so often. Lowered with an exhaust, and a really cute girl who drives it. Sooner or later we'll end up bumping into eachother, it's a pretty small area. I'm surprised (and annoyed) it hasn't happened yet. :)

#23 ·
Very Often

I see ludes all the time. But thats only cuz I work at a honda dealership. Whether they are in for repair, stopping by for parts, or whatever...

There is one guy w/a Black 5th Gen thats modded beyond my taste....his car is stuck at my shop cuz he bent all the valves in his car(downshifting probably into the wrong gear) and can't afford to pick it up.

But I see quite a bit of 5th gens, 4th gens, and 3rd gens but not much else...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.