Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one cuz I thought it's pretty rare...and useful with back seats fold down and all. I've only seen a few in the last couple of years on the road...lots of 2-dr coupes though.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I bought one because it had low miles and was in amazing condition, but even a year and a half later, I still kinda want a two door in the same condition. I'm happy with the four door even though it's ugly. They are not as rare as you might think, since alot of them do not have a badge on the back. They are only rare because there was not much of a demand for them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just found one after looking for a while. I love it. I see some 4dr LS's around here but I generally don't see 4dr GSRs besides mine as much.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
they're around

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just bought one with 87000 miles last weekend. all stock cept the ls meshs' on there, previous owner got rid of the blades =\<br>

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zionphunk said:
i just bought one with 87000 miles last weekend. all stock cept the ls meshs' on there, previous owner got rid of the blades =\<br>

How much did you get yours for if u don't mind me asking? Is it a GSR? How much do you guys think mine is worth from looking at the pix?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
viet_83 said:
damn alot of green 4 door gsr hahah. here is the 96 gsr 4 door. i got it for 6K at 59,000 miles.

I think green is the color of choice when it comes to family sedans. I've seen so many green 4-dr Accords as well...in fact, I think the 4-dr tegs look like an Accord. That's one low mile car you got there....is that really the actual miles for a 10 year old car? Makes me wonder. I was thinking of changing to the JDM amber bumper lights. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
lilgrasshopper said:
viet_83 said:
damn alot of green 4 door gsr hahah. here is the 96 gsr 4 door. i got it for 6K at 59,000 miles.

I think green is the color of choice when it comes to family sedans. I've seen so many green 4-dr Accords as well...in fact, I think the 4-dr tegs look like an Accord. That's one low mile car you got there....is that really the actual miles for a 10 year old car? Makes me wonder. I was thinking of changing to the JDM amber bumper lights. What do you think?
that was 3 years ago when i got it. rite now it is at 100K miles hahah. i driven alot over those 3 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lilgrasshopper said:
zionphunk said:

How much did you get yours for if u don't mind me asking? Is it a GSR? How much do you guys think mine is worth from looking at the pix?
i got it for 7k, orig. miles and completely stock. yeah its a gsr.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
lilgrasshopper said:
I bought one cuz I thought it's pretty rare...and useful with back seats fold down and all. I've only seen a few in the last couple of years on the road...lots of 2-dr coupes though.
they aren't that rare. it's not like a type R

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 4dr also...

there not that rare.

Just not as many made compared to coupes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts