Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
10,923 Posts
My Nissan 200SX, I think, is rarer than the Sol, but I read on Hybrid Honda, (they changed their domain name or are now defucnt, because I can't find the site), only about 70,000 Delsols, total, were imported into the US. This makes it pretty rare, especially when you consider all the wreaks over the years, IMO. Rarity doesn't nessesarily equate to value, however. It's still just a Civic.

· Registered
2,231 Posts
My Nissan 200SX, I think, is rarer than the Sol, but I read on Hybrid Honda, (they changed their domain name or are now defucnt, because I can't find the site), only about 70,000 Delsols, total, were imported into the US. This makes it pretty rare, especially when you consider all the wreaks over the years, IMO. Rarity doesn't nessesarily equate to value, however. It's still just a Civic.
Try to find another 2nd generation Del Sol SiR with Transtop in the US. :ninja

· Registered
580 Posts
So you have an s12 I'm assuming? Because yes, those are rare, but not with more than the del sol. I bought a coupe s12 for 1g. Sold it for 2. Too many issues for the car to be a dd/toy. It's a good car, if you want to spend the money to restore it and after all of it, have a car worth 2-3g.
Granted, the del sol is a civic, but it's easy to tune a civic to any type of FF friendly motor sport.

· Registered
10,923 Posts
Try to find another 2nd generation Del Sol SiR with Transtop in the US. :ninja
You can sell a shit sandwich for a million dollars...with the right buyer. Not saying your car's shit; give it to me! :lol Just...scat lovers love shit sandwiches! :lol2 And, there's another problem: rare car makes, over the years, will end up with no replacement parts available. Of course,
because it's just a Civic helps the Sol in that area, except for body parts and transtops, and other strictly Sol parts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.