Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a member at LA Fitness, i just joined up i used to go to 24hr fitness, anyways..
i am 23, fit, good personality, and most consider very handsom, so anyways..
theres this girl that works at the fron desk thats really cute and she seems nice, havent really talked to her much though.
she looks definately younger than me, but i know shes gotta be at least 18 to work there.
im interested in asking her out or just getting to know her at least.
since i usually come accross as a little to serious when i first meet someone, i was thinking about bringing out my goofy side instead this time.
i was thinking about next time i see her walking up and saying that "Hey, how YOU doin?" you know like joey from that show friends? laughter is always a good icebreaker and girls seem to remember a guy whose made them laugh and have good thoughts about it.
cause theres another girl[who i think has a bf cause i saw her working out with this guy that asted like bf] she works at the juicebar there and b4 i thought she had a bf i walked up to the juice bar and with a cheesy muscle bound body-builder accent i said "yea ill have thee um, MUSCLE punch", i said that while flexing my arm when i said 'muscle'. so anyways she laughed and seemed to get a kick outta it, and she remembered me when i went in yesterday and got a juice and said "you having the muscle punch' and she laughed ans smiled. so i know that the whole making them laugh as a first impression is probably a good thing.
anyway back to the first girl.
ive been outta the "game" for about 9 months now since my ex and i broke up so im rusty.
but what do you al think would be a good way to approach this girl and get her name, etc.
i wasnt thinking about asking her out yet or anything, and i dont want to ask her if she has a boyfriend cause even if she does she may not be happy and looking for a way out or something.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
I would think being funny would be good, cause if that girl remembered who you were with the muscle punch, then im sure it would work with this other girl. I got some cute girls at my gym too, but 1. Im not in the shape i wanna be yet, so i dont really feel like doing anything yet, and 2. I think they are all older than me. :D And since im 17, i dont think they would want to date a minor lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
chix

Next time you see her, walk right up to her, and ask her for her phone number, or ask her out. Make sure you have plans! Like your favorite restraunt. Dont hesitate, just walk right up. When you talk to her, SMILE and look her straight in the eye. Dont stare at her tits!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AlTrOnX said:
I would think being funny would be good, cause if that girl remembered who you were with the muscle punch, then im sure it would work with this other girl. I got some cute girls at my gym too, but 1. Im not in the shape i wanna be yet, so i dont really feel like doing anything yet, and 2. I think they are all older than me. :D And since im 17, i dont think they would want to date a minor lol
thanks man my thoughts exactly.
lol about the minor thing, but im sure theres lots of cuties that are minors too. cause now that i am older i be checking out girls i know are younger and i think "oh there probly like 18 or 19" but most of the time im wrong and they are like 17 :eek
ive found that when girls are not at school and there dressed in gym attire and especially when they have make-up on they tend to look older than they are.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ript said:
Next time you see her, walk right up to her, and ask her for her phone number, or ask her out. Make sure you have plans! Like your favorite restraunt. Dont hesitate, just walk right up. When you talk to her, SMILE and look her straight in the eye. Dont stare at her tits!!!
yeah ive thought about doing the whole up-front-no-beatin-around-the-bush thing but ive had bad luck with that in the past, so i dunno.
ide feel more comfortable making a funny, hahaha, and getting her name and introducing myself first, mabey making some small talk like how long shes worked there etc, that way i could get a feel for her and see if she seems interested.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
yeah dont use any stupid pick up lines...if shes cute like you say she is...she probably hears stupid lines from a ton of guys all the time....especially working at a gym where you see mostly guys...just be straight up with her..but not serious staight up...stay laid back but have confidence with yourself...this guy i knew got shut down by this chick cause she said he didn't seem to be sure of himself in being able to get her number...good luck...:tu

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I gotta roll with jreese, don't use any bullshit pick up lines "How ya doing baby?" or "U lookin good honey!". Just play it cool and confident. Ur looks will do the rest. The best way to approach her is to ask her for something(like wherez the steam room or act like u cant find a certain machine) and then pop a joke or a funny comment to break the ice. Then from time to time, smile at her whenever u see her or say hi to her. Then go in and ask her out. If u ask her out all of a sudden, shez gonna think ur in it to hit it. Or that ur desperate. So take ur time and get to know her. And, make sure u don't stare at her when ur workin out; this makes it seem like u have no confidence. At best, while ur workin out don't even pay attention to her. The best time to smile or greet her is when u walk by her desk.

Finally, I know its hard, but whenever u talk to her, focus on her face and not her juggs! :hehe

Let us know...

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I would do the whole chip away thing lol

Tomorrow go to the gym and when you're walking in say hey whats up and hows work treatin' ya? busy day etc etc .. tell her to have a good one and that you'll probably see her tomorrow (or whatever day you're worknig out next) and thats that.

Next time you go in start the convo over again, hopefully if she's into you she'll start chatting it up with you, always smile and eventually each time you talk to her you'll get more confident and comfortable with her and you'll be able to ask her what she's up to after work or something.. maybe grab a MUSCLE punch haha :p

Good luck with it man!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i agree with yah guys. well i wasnt going to use the "hey how YOU doing?" as a pick up line i was gonna use it in a joking manner, but i was thinking about what you guys have wrote and yeah i think the "chipping away" method would be best. cause i dont even know how old she is or if she has a boyfriend or what. also if i did just go up to her and ask her out which im not gonna do if she turned me down ide have to see her everytime i went to the gym and i wouldnt want anything to be awkward.
ill keep this updated, i was gonna hit the gym tonight but im to tired, i want energy when i talk to her so prob tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Cool yeah it'd be akward if you just dropped the question on her. Your chances would be slim. And after that things would be weird and it would be difficult to try again. GL w. it.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
just tell her straight up that you wanna hit it.

: :lmao

·
Registered
95 Posts
Allof these suggestions sound fine and dandy but remember, she probably gets asked out alot from other guys there...just a thought.... ;)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
square_23 said:
Allof these suggestions sound fine and dandy but remember, she probably gets asked out alot from other guys there...just a thought.... ;)
yeah which means hes got to come at her correct or it'll be a bust...she probably has heard it all....if i was him...i'd marinate this like ya do meat....:hehe ...i'd sit on it...hold little convo's with her here and there..but not to many...see where her head is..get to know more about her first...then use that info to decide how and if you want to ask her out....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
jreese said:
yeah which means hes got to come at her correct or it'll be a bust...she probably has heard it all....if i was him...i'd marinate this like ya do meat....:hehe ...i'd sit on it...hold little convo's with her here and there..but not to many...see where her head is..get to know more about her first...then use that info to decide how and if you want to ask her out....

:stupid

Shit, mackdaddy up in here!!

Diggin ur style bro!! :number1

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
:D....guess where I learn all this from....

WOMAN....

dog I got three sisters..Not to mention my moms schooled me..plus i still holla at all teh female friends i had...they be schooling me on how to keep my game up to par....i gots them on speed dial just in case I get in a jam....:D

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I used to have really good game, but I lost my motivation for girls. I am at a point in my life where I do not think i should have to work just to get a bitch and impress her and whatnot. I dont have time for that shit, if they are interested thats cool, if not...then thats cool too, cause i aint gonna go outta my way just to get a trick. My .02.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts