cut people off
make your driving decisions at the last minitue
or simply... copy me
i guess those are a few ways:D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
you left out the most important one:

buy any car the cheapskate cop cant have because he got a girl pregnant in high school and now has twins, so he never got to hang with the kewl kids in school so now he has to be a dick about it and take it out on everyone else who isnt so unfortunate, or so unintellegent

·
Registered
23 Posts
my favorite is to get some pipe tobacco and some rolling paper, roll your self a cig and make it look it a joint and puff on it going down the highway when a cop is around you. Its funny

·
Registered
201 Posts
You forgot a HUGE one

Roll them windows down and let that sweet, mind numbing bass flood the pigs ears.

" Son. I'm gonna have to write you a noise polution violation. Oink Oink!

Tarman

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
DOHC EF3 said:

buy any car the cheapskate cop cant have because he got a girl pregnant in high school and now has twins, so he never got to hang with the kewl kids in school so now he has to be a dick about it and take it out on everyone else who isnt so unfortunate, or so unintellegent

Gee thats funny. I was a "cheap skate cop" and I have a new truck, a new SUV, my wife hasen't had twins, and I am far from unintellegent.:td:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
sorry i wasnt referring to all of them, mainly the ones around here, they are wierd like that, didnt mean no offense.....

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
DOHC EF3 said:

i sense hostility from personal experience

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yes actually ive been pulled over in my integra which is only dunked, intake, and apexi catbackWITH silencer, and i got written up, i got rolled in my mr2 one day just because i was doin 30 in a 25 when on any given day in any other car the police tend to have a leinency of at least 15 mph but they see a kid in a nice car and they attack like fuckin wolves...it doesnt help that im 21 and still look like im 16 either....... and as i said before NO OFFENSE , its just the jackasses around here get to me sometimes...........

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
DOHC EF3 said:
yes actually ive been pulled over in my integra which is only dunked, intake, and apexi catbackWITH silencer, and i got written up, i got rolled in my mr2 one day just because i was doin 30 in a 25 when on any given day in any other car the police tend to have a leinency of at least 15 mph but they see a kid in a nice car and they attack like fuckin wolves...it doesnt help that im 21 and still look like im 16 either....... and as i said before NO OFFENSE , its just the jackasses around here get to me sometimes...........
i feel your pain us baby faced mofos got to stick together

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
oh you forgot to add...

... Drive around the rich neighborhoods at very slow speeds with an exhaust that's so loud that it sets off everybody's car alarms and gives housewives multiple orgasms.

... Wear a Red cap sideways like a wannabe with a bright yellow shirt, and don't forget to put on matching yellow headbands and wristbands with a TypE R logo or the jap symbol that was on the back of Akuma's shirt from streetfighter alpha.

... Paint your car Hot Pink with a lime Green thunderbolt across each side. Make sure that you have offensively large Hello kitty and Bad BatzMaru decals on each door of your car, and top it off with a license plate that says "FKUPIGZ" with EXPIRED tags from another country such as Croatia.

... Then , when you get pulled over , and the officer shines his flashlight into your face as he confronts you beside your driver side door - pop an alka seltzer tablet into your mouth so that you start foaming profusely, and scream at him in a high pitched voice, "I aM Mo' JDM than JoOOOO!!"

·
Registered
292 Posts
well said misterjover. But you guys are missing some important things.
1. Muffler - Kamikaze wicked 3 "muffler" actually amplifies sound so it sounds like a top fuel dragster.
2. Get strobes in the head and tail lights and constantly strobe.
3. Get a party siren and cop light and put it on top of your car.
4. Find the crappiest tires you can scrounge up and do 10 second burnouts at every stop.
5. Get vinyls of marijauna leaves and make sure the phrase "legalize marijuana" is everywhere.
6. Install the subwoofers on the outside of your car.
7. Remove current liscense plat and just put a small bumper sticker of a liscense plate in its place.
8. Install a flame exhaust to shoot a 10-15 foot flame at all times.
9. Replace stock antenna with an extremely obnoxious 15 foot tall antena.

One thing i've never thought of is painting your car highly reflective chrome and something we were just laughing about is removing all lights off car and holding a flashlight out your window at night time. That would be kinda funny but didn't think it would fit with my listings.

·
Registered
53 Posts
WhiteMike05 said:

1. Muffler - Kamikaze wicked 3 "muffler" actually amplifies sound so it sounds like a top fuel dragster.
2. Get strobes in the head and tail lights and constantly strobe.
3. Get a party siren and cop light and put it on top of your car.
4. Find the crappiest tires you can scrounge up and do 10 second burnouts at every stop.
5. Get vinyls of marijauna leaves and make sure the phrase "legalize marijuana" is everywhere.
6. Install the subwoofers on the outside of your car.
7. Remove current liscense plat and just put a small bumper sticker of a liscense plate in its place.
8. Install a flame exhaust to shoot a 10-15 foot flame at all times.
9. Replace stock antenna with an extremely obnoxious 15 foot tall antena.
ROFL! BRo thats the funniest shit.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Don't forget the neon lights for the undercarriage, and seats and dashboard. You know, so they can see you from miles away and track you easily.

·
Registered
292 Posts
man that post was after i had a few mountain dew code reds and a twinky. My and Dpansing fell outa our chairs when we were coming up with those obnoxiously funny posts. I recomend everyone tries the double mountain dew and a sugary food and write a post with a freind beside you ....its a blast. Peace
-Mike

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Oh yes lol. It was really funny cracking up writing those. I also recommend getting some sugar in you and posting something funny like that. lol it's great fun with a friend.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Did anybody mention revving up next to a cop. Or if he is parked keep going past him in 2nd gear so it sounds like your going faster than you are. and if you happen to have a box of doungaughts with you dont hesitate to hold them up to the window. eat one really dramatic like and then let him pass. or you keep going past in 2nd gear.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts