Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
It would be teh suck if whom ever bougt it was a Honda Hater, and would try and make our lives a living hell.

:ninja :ninja PS: I think there's a secret cult of honda haters, and they're out to get us. :ninja :ninja

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I'm disappointed overall. Not only is the new layout lunky, unintuitive, and ... bright...

it's REALLY slow. I use a packet sniffer as general practice, and my port 80 transfers went up by almost double with the new theme.

SIMPLE! SIMPLE R GOOD-LY-ER!

Seriously, this is wreaking havoc on the SQL server(probably servers, actually), and I don't think it's being widely accepted as a good move. The adspace hasn't changed, so it probably wasn't for a pecuniary reason. What gives? Have there been any official announcements?

*EDIT* the rep system is quite a bit better though now.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
RANDOM WORDS OF IDIOCY

this shit is the shittiest gayest theme ever. this is the gay theme of the losers. whoever made this gay shit, can stick this gay shit up theyre big gay shit ass. with a big shit here, a big shit there, here a big shit, there a big shit, ol' mcshitty(shouldn't this be ol' mcdonald?) had a shitty ass theme making farm. ee ii ee ii oooooo

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSER......... didn't you know black(black was never in style but thats all I wear) was the new pink, but I think pink is the new black. I am happy, however, that the pink(if you wear pink you will sleep with many hoes) matches my pink zebra(how do you get a pink zebra to mak pink zebra print thongs?) print man thong, with matching pink polka-dot top(now tell me thats not the hottest thing youve ever seen, especially on my hot body). So go out and buy pink zebra print man thongs.

but on a serious note this theme sucks balls. its way too bright give me back my black. I'm done. call me when its back to normal I won't be on until then. my eyes start hurting everytime I look at the screen.

I wonder how many times I can put shit, gay, and ass in a post.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I'm all done with SHO for awhile. Maybe I'll come back later when it's more palatable, but right now this is horrendous. I'll be on the other forum that SHO members have been migrating to for awhile now. Maybe I'll see you at that "junction of tuners".

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.