Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
idk why the threads not linking.

But go under his profile, look at more posts, and find the thread titled, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
the link worked for me

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
god, I just re-read the whole, HMMMMMMMMM thread, and that thread was epic, I just lol'd for a good 20mins

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
god, I just re-read the whole, HMMMMMMMMM thread, and that thread was epic, I just lol'd for a good 20mins
i read the first page then got bored

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
its a fact that anything that causes drag or has frictional rotation is gunna hinder performance. hence why people chose turbo over supercharger in case u didnt know superchargers use engine power to run. and the weight of all the ac stuff will make a difference in a cars performance the compr is pretty damn heavy. just my .02 tho
you are an ignorant retard. no fucking shit superchargers take power to make power

SC is for doubling stock power and having a shitload more respondse over a turbo setup

the only way to amek a turbo setup responsive is to use a small turbo or a very expensive dual ball bearing setup.

SC>turbo for daily driving power

turbo>** for peak power

NA>** for the peeps who can make good use of it, like 9400rpsm on here. his 220-240whp NA setup in his teggy smoked the shit out of a 430whp integra, and both are good drivers

EDIT cost is not an issue in this

if cost is an issue, of course turbo is the way, its cheaper

·
Registered
908 Posts
HAHAH. i honestly miss the old sho when there were good threads and all kind of stuff new posts everyday actually a few of them per day. used to like comin home and messin around on here for a hr or so. lol

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
I'll go with the guy with the built motor over the snow homo using a honda fuel pump on a toyota and thinks ping doesnt matter in online gaming

·
Registered
908 Posts
wow i vote to pul my adcivice i gave out earlier to this duche bag.. fucking hate when people thing there so special oh i made 450 hp with 11K wow shit ill be right around 650 with less then 3grand i must be extremly special :clappy

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
wow i vote to pul my adcivice i gave out earlier to this duche bag.. fucking hate when people thing there so special oh i made 450 hp with 11K wow shit ill be right around 650 with less then 3grand i must be extremly special :clappy
no one mentioned $$/hp

and your 650hp with less then 3 grand is going to fall on its face and die within minutes on the dyno you dumbass

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
No shit, hence why I told you, hahaha.

no one mentioned $$/hp

and your 650hp with less then 3 grand is going to fall on its face and die within minutes on the dyno you dumbass
he wasnt even talking to you, chill out, your getting as bad as the faggots in the other thread,:lmao

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
No shit, hence why I told you, hahaha.

he wasnt even talking to you, chill out, your getting as bad as the faggots in the other thread,:lmao

·
Registered
908 Posts
well if u read the post that we have been talking about it says he spent 11k and has 450whp. so before u cock off read the post. and second my build is far from falling apart there bud i have such little money it because i didnt have to pay anyone to do my stuff becase im certified ase tech. lemme know when ya wana run the build that is gunna "fall apart" going strong now with 30lbs for over 4 mths... but on another note that thread was pretty damn funny.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
well if u read the post that we have been talking about it says he spent 11k and has 450whp. so before u cock off read the post. and second my build is far from falling apart there bud i have such little money it because i didnt have to pay anyone to do my stuff becase im certified ase tech. lemme know when ya wana run the build that is gunna "fall apart" going strong now with 30lbs for over 4 mths... but on another note that thread was pretty damn funny.
nowhere on this thread ios a post saying he uised 11k to make 450whp

if someone did do that, they prolly have teh most reliable 450whp ever, but are fuckign retarded for wasting more tehn 4-5k on it

who gives a shit if you are certified. thats just a piece of paper saying you went through school learning instead of doing real world experience

its a honda, you dont need to be certified to work on it. my 10 yearold cousin could probably figure out how to do a mtoor swap on it

21 - 40 of 55 Posts