Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
hahahh..

and on a second note if u knew anything about ase certifications u would know u need at least 2 years experience in a actuall garage to get them smartass. and i didnt just do a damn motor swap so stop being so got damn negative and shut the fuck up

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
so im a douchebag now? Im sure not only am i older, but have practically lived under the hood of a car for the past 10-15 years

and in my experience, unless the car is ONLY for racing, its not worth the effort to remove the AC

holes to plug up, wiring to remove, to 100% finish the job you need a different climate control assembly to remove the AC button from sight

on the second hand, it is great to start with an AC equipped car. the wiring for the AC button is there and some tuning options allow parameters to be used when the A/C button is used. some use it for spray, some use it as a map choosing, such as when changing the octane in a turbo setup between normal driving and racing conditions

I bet your next question will be which underdrive pulley you should buy :lmao
you dont have to remove the switch when deleting AC. The switch is still active which can be made to work in almost any tuning program with programmable inputs for secondary mapping. All you have to do is run the AC switch signal wire to whatever input you want to use and then tell the ecu what that input is going to be used for. All the of the programs i tune have these options but thats all pretty elementary.

I really dont give a shit what you have to say. And yes you are a douchebag.

A) you dont have a prelude
B) you have 9000 posts within a 2 year period (live under your hood eh?)
C) you have offered nothing to this thread
D) My reputation is high enough that i dont have to worry about what some internet tuner has to say. I've done enough for the prelude community for many many people to respect what I have to say and typically take my advice on a plethora of topics.

cheers.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts

·
Registered
34,361 Posts

D) My reputation is high enough that i dont have to worry about what some internet tuner has to say. I've done enough for the prelude community for many many people to respect what I have to say and typically take my advice on a plethora of topics.

cheers.
+1

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
you dont have to remove the switch when deleting AC. The switch is still active which can be made to work in almost any tuning program with programmable inputs for secondary mapping. All you have to do is run the AC switch signal wire to whatever input you want to use and then tell the ecu what that input is going to be used for. All the of the programs i tune have these options but thats all pretty elementary.

cheers.
:lmao

Mattliston you dummy

·
Banned
41,336 Posts

cheers.
Served

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
yeah i mentioned the AC button thing a few pages back. nice reading buddy

I know you dont HAVE to remove it, but when removing the AC system it is a part of it. purely cosmetic

who gives a shit if i dont have a prelude? Ive still worked on em, ownership means nothing

·
Registered
908 Posts
ha mide as well give up ur fighting a loosing battle..

·
Registered
2 Posts
BAD ASS!!!!

I LOVE your setup...I mhave a 97 Acura CL F22B1 I'm deep into buiding...Bisimoto has shown me the light! I will throw a turbo on after optomizing the rest of the setup. Great work!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The guy I bought my 92 lude from did the same thing! He disconnected everything having to do with the A/C amd I think that's ridiculous since we're from Louisiana. I have some parts, don't know if they're good or not, and don't know what parts to the system is still in the car. It's crazy stupid! Now I have to figure all that out and figure out where to get the system or the parts I do need.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts