Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the motor in and is currently sitting on the left and right mounts. It has quite a bit of movement but no matter what I do I cant seem to get the rear mount bracket to fit in place from the bottom or the top. Is there a trick to this? or do I have to have it bolted to the tranny before I lower the motor in? In the helms It doesn't say anything about having it bolted before installation it just says "Install the rear bracket" after bolting up the left and right. It's driving my crazy. anyone know what I gotta do to get it in?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea no go. I've tried everything I think theres something wrong in the helms. Theres no way the mount will fit in after the left and right mounts have been bolted up. You gotta mount the rear mount to the tranny before dropping the motor in. I think I'm going to have to lift the motor again :bh

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I finally got it in. I had to hook up the cherry pick again, drain the coolant etc and lift the motor up and forward for it to fit in. Thank god this is done. Doing the same work twice sucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.