Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
hope u're good at makin things, but really u shouldn't have to spend that much, specially if u don't have the $$$ to begin with

don't max out u're credit card impressing a girl, go buy a bunch of stuff for u're car instead

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
go watch da stars under a blanket
picnics(sp)
write her poems n all dat lovey dovey shit
renting movies
have a beach day or summin

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
beach + sunset or sunrise = GOOD

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cdiesel12 said:
go watch da stars under a blanket
picnics(sp)
write her poems n all dat lovey dovey shit
renting movies
have a beach day or summin
All that and think to yourself what you're good at..I mean do you have any talents in the arts or music? Girls love for their guy to do that special something that means more than just a gift you can get anywhere. I have written songs for girls, written poems, painted/drawn for them, and they all eat it up. Remember...love is an action...show her you love her by thinking with your heart instead of your "green".

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I may have phrased the question wrong. I want show her how much I care but being broke makes things harder.

I'll use the sunset one. That sound straight up from a movie.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
hey viet, go out into the desert areas of texas. it would be nice there, or if you have a canyon nearby at all, or some other rock formation.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
find out her favorite dinner, and cook it yourself. set up some candles, but dont tell her youre going to cook, surprise her. i made chicken alfredo for my lady when we first started dating 5 months ago, she loved me ever since. but i made it for uner 10 bucks + some effort.

·
Registered
625 Posts
f _ _ k her brains out..

just playing with you...here try these:
- make her a CD with her all time favorite songs
- take her to the highest climbable hill/mountain, bring a blanket and watch shooting stars while you guys snuggle
- go to the beach, bring her a long stem red rose, lay down a blanket, eat the home-cooked dinner you prepared for the two of you, snuggle till sunrise and if youre lucky, you can score and you guys can go skinny dipping before the sun rises, and who knows...one thing leads to another :rolleyes:

0ne.nightrider-gsR

·
Registered
708 Posts
NightRider-gsR said:
f _ _ k her brains out..

just playing with you...here try these:
- make her a CD with her all time favorite songs
- take her to the highest climbable hill/mountain, bring a blanket and watch shooting stars while you guys snuggle
- go to the beach, bring her a long stem red rose, lay down a blanket, eat the home-cooked dinner you prepared for the two of you, snuggle till sunrise and if youre lucky, you can score and you guys can go skinny dipping before the sun rises, and who knows...one thing leads to another :rolleyes:

0ne.nightrider-gsR

wish i had time to do that...or even a girl to do it with..hah.....o well my time will come i guess

i live in beaumont, TX.....2 hours from houston, TX....no rock formations/moutains around here....or atleast i dont think so

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
heh, with all this talk of frugality, I realized I'm doing my date splurge of the summer tomorrow... taking a friend of mine from school (she's pretty hot, but even if she doesn't *like* like me, she still knows a ton of fly sorority honeys at school) to the Mamma Mia premiere in L.A. :eek: We're going to a Japanese restaurant called "A Thousand Cranes" in Little Tokyo beforehand. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fulgore243 said:
heh, with all this talk of frugality, I realized I'm doing my date splurge of the summer tomorrow... taking a friend of mine from school (she's pretty hot, but even if she doesn't *like* like me, she still knows a ton of fly sorority honeys at school) to the Mamma Mia premiere in L.A. :eek: We're going to a Japanese restaurant called "A Thousand Cranes" in Little Tokyo beforehand. :)
Mamma Mia rocks. Nothing beats ABBA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
RoliPoliAzn said:
put your wallet away...you shouldn't have to impress a girl with money....just be yourself...
Can I get an AMEN! Too true. If shes after your $$$, she aint worth a GD penny! IMO: Find out something really small that she loves and do that for her.

Example: My ex knew I loved Pizza Hut breadsticks, so he would bring them home w/ him for me almost every night. Sweet, cheap and more meaningful. U feel?:)

BTW: Fuck her brains out! LMAO!!!! Ok, and after that... jp. Find out what shes real into, then tell me/us and I'll tell u a cheap way to do it. Girls like to be pampered, but personally, I'd prefer not to have guys throwing money my way. I dont like it, but sweet things like what Nightrider was spitting are perfect. Unless shes some golddigger, then fuck her. Not worth u'r time or money.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I think you need some dough, at least in the initial stages of a relationship (while dating), without dough how are you 2 gonna go out and shit?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts