Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

how to install sigles on M3 power mirrors

827 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  UltraMagneticAL 
#1 ·
i just bought these mirrors and they did not come with a wiring diagram and im trying to wire them into the parking/turn single light and all the ways that i have tried fail so if anybody has any idea how to do this please i need the help thanx

#2 ·
Your best bet is to get rid of them and your frame of mind that they will "Look cool" or "set your car apart from the crowd."
Functionally the mirrors are of a lesser quality than OEM Stock mirrors. The glass is usually of a lesser grade and the reflective quality is horrible as many have said.
Aesthetically speaking they do not look all that great either, the lines do not flow well with the Accord body and the LED turn signal on the housing of these "m3" mirrors looks horrible. You may think it is cool now but in a few months time you may discover you hate them, not only that but some blinker colors such as the "LED White" or "LED Blue" are illegal to have. Why? LED White looks blue from a far distance away, blinking anything remotely blue and facing the front of the vehicle is bad unless you are law enforcement. LED Blue is the same story.

#3 ·
TSM_Pikachu said:
Your best bet is to get rid of them and your frame of mind that they will "Look cool" or "set your car apart from the crowd."
Functionally the mirrors are of a lesser quality than OEM Stock mirrors. The glass is usually of a lesser grade and the reflective quality is horrible as many have said.
Aesthetically speaking they do not look all that great either, the lines do not flow well with the Accord body and the LED turn signal on the housing of these "m3" mirrors looks horrible. You may think it is cool now but in a few months time you may discover you hate them, not only that but some blinker colors such as the "LED White" or "LED Blue" are illegal to have. Why? LED White looks blue from a far distance away, blinking anything remotely blue and facing the front of the vehicle is bad unless you are law enforcement. LED Blue is the same story.
Thats the harsh but true bottom line .. :ace ventu

#5 ·
crxdriver2 said:
yes i realize all of that but im looking on how to install them not what ur oppinion is to how they look on my car but thanx anyway
Well in that case, go search around because i'm not aabout to support someone who is lazy. You dont need to be lazy, go search.
You came to a webboard to find out how to install such a POS on your car, if you REALLY wanted m3 mirrors then you should have bought an M3 and not a HONDA.
Guess what you need to learn how to spell too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.