Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive already looked around and havent found any useful info on how to paint my urethane kit. i NEED specifics, from start to finish, and what kinds of stuff to buy. and i also need to know how to paint my stock hood, which is metal? please someone reply with a link or something which will tell me how to paint my kit and hood. thanks

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya

i know i have a air compressor and this paint gun. im not looking for professional results, i juss want a nice job, and im sure i can do that on my own. and i dont htink i need an oven. i read if i heat it up to like 80 degrees, the oils n shit will come off, but i need specifics. so could anyone help me. thanks
nate

i also need to knwo what kinds of paint woudl work good wit the urethan ebumper and the metal hood. thanks

· Registered
1,002 Posts
you use the same paints on urethane and metal. the paint that goes on the urethane needs a flex additive in it. and you don't need an oven. as long as the temp is above 75. as far as detailed instructions. that would take about 3 hours of typing. i'm sure you'll find something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.