Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i go around and i see a ton of you guys saying that you dont know how to post images. and im tired of seeing people use that excuse as to not posting pictures on their thread.

im going to make life easy and just use imageshack

1. Go to www.imageshack.us, then select browse and find where the picture is located on your computer. Select it and click upload. DO NOT CHECK ANY OF THE BOXES!!!

take the last address where the arrow is pointing too and copy it

3. then paste the address into your post and put the tags on it like this
Code:
[IMG] (the address you copied) [/IMG]
now you have successfully added a picture to your post
to add more pictues to your just follow the steps

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Type_SH RaCer said:
Superhonda also has a place to host your pictures.

http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/

Just right click and find the url
and add the image tag at the end.
yep you can do that too

i just figured if they didnt know how to post images in the first place, then they wouldnt know how to find the URL of a picture :hehe

either way works though guys, so now no more excuses

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ok so your image is too big Easy Windows help

Well if you run into this problem the easiest fix is to use a paint program like windows paint. Not the only way but definently the easiest. Do this before you upload the picture. Open the image in paint, thats how big the pic really is. Some digital cameras take monster sized photos, while some cam phones take images that are horribly small you need to resize. Ok so once the pic is open in paint click image on options tab, then click stretch/skew. You should end up with a window that gives you percentages for the stretch. It will be at 100 percent when you start. depending on whether you need it smaller or bigger, change the stretch not the skew. For bigger try somethin like 200 which would double the size, or for smaller you can try 50 or any number that will get it where it needs be. You need to do it to horizontal and verticle to change the image size evenly. If you have more intricate image programs this process is easier, or sometimes harder lol. Each picture will be different you will just have to check the actual size in paint. So no excuses stop posting 8 screen size wallpapers. This will work for windows users, im not big on macs so your on your own sry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
pics downsizing to fit

Can you tell me how to get my pics downsized so i can post of pic of the car without creating a link to it ?

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
roush24 said:
Can you tell me how to get my pics downsized so i can post of pic of the car without creating a link to it ?
what dose downsize mean?

if you host them here it will sho your pic. in a smaller format and just use that url./

use the image tags with the url inbetween them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts