Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!

I borrowed my friend's accord 2009 nav DVD and put it into my 2006 Accord. My nav automatically updated itself using that DVD. I have returned the DVD back to my friend. And now, my nav won't take my old/original DVD anymore. Does anybody know how to reset (backrev) my nav?

Thank you in advance for your help!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured it out. Pressing Map, Menu, and Cancel buttons for 5 seconds brings up the hidden menu. I tapped on Version and then Download. My system downloaded the system from the original DVD... and the problem is fixed.

· Registered
2 Posts
Great advise but I tried to avoid just that. Later, I have seen this triple keys (Map, Menu, and Cancel buttons) in many messages but this one from cobre was the first one and was the solution for my problem.

I tried to load Honda NavDVD that I have burnt from torrent and it did not work. I have tried 4.73 and 4.63. Both of them give errors. No luck and I could not find anything definitive on this forum and anywhere else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.