Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is a Honda Civic 2018 without infotainment screen. The screen is only for audio.
I replaced rear brakes and one of the rear calipers, after I made some mistakes (see my previous post if curious). I used a bi-directional scanner all the way while I was making progress. The scanner was giving a few error codes on the brakes, as expected.
When I finished the job, I ran the scanner again and it didn't show any error code. All was good from its perspective.
I can apply and release the parking brake fine. I drove the car, tested it with the new brakes, all looks great.
My problem is that I now have several dashboard lights on and I need help figuring out how to reset them (see photos below) . I tried to disconnect the positive cable from the battery and press the break pedal before reconnecting it, without success.
As I said, my car's screen is not the infotainment one that allows you to reset the dashboard lights.
Notice that one of the lights is flat tire. All tires are fine and when I push the button to reset that light, it doesn't go away.
Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update.

I ran the scanner again and it’s now showing errors U3000-49 and C0051-62.

I disconnected the cables powering the EPB while I was changing brakes, then reconnected them at the end. As I said, EPB and brakes work well but I now have all those dashboard lights on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts