Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get my new 15" lightweight wheels I am going to drop my ride another 1/4" to put me at about a 3" drop. I am thinking about rolling the fenders to prevent any scraping. How is this done? Does anyone have that site with the pics and really detailed instructions on how to roll the fenders? I should of bookmarked it, but didn't.

Also, if I go with like a 45+ offset wheels would that help out over say a 40 or 42+ offset?

Thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
take a baseball bat and stick it in the fender and roll it around

·
Registered
226 Posts
put car in gear while running...drive slowly by the side of a concrete building, like walmart. you must scrape the fenders in order for this to be effective...if thats too much work a broom or baseball bat will work...

·
Registered
511 Posts
site looks simple enough...i guess try it...if not get a kit :) heh...or goto a local body shop and see what they say

·
Registered
896 Posts
2trix said:
put car in gear while running...drive slowly by the side of a concrete building, like walmart. you must scrape the fenders in order for this to be effective...if thats too much work a broom or baseball bat will work...
i would hate to see what that would look like when you done.

·
Registered
105 Posts
2trix said:
Lmao! Funny shizz...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
2trix said:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts