Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
The decals i was thinking about getting are the decals found on the back of the Honda Insight that say "Gasoline - Electric Hybrid" THe Hybrid is in big letters. you can just cut off the Gasoline - Electric part.

· Registered
46 Posts
wouldn't you rather maintain the sleeper look? and of course, the theives too. after i get my swap done, i'm gonna keep my ex as stock looking as possible, except for some new rims.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
It's like all those people with all the stickers all over their car saying "GReddy, AEM, DC Sports, etc..."

It is just a shopping list for auto thieves.

· Registered
764 Posts
The Toyota Prius comes with a Hybrid Badge that looks about like how the Civic badge looks on our cars.

· Registered
105 Posts
yea i guess if yu ryingto be a sleeper then you shouldnt geta hybrid badge actually i dont want any one to get one i was the only car i have seen with the toyota "hybrid" badge and i have had it for about a year then i say some stupid girl in super street with it i hope every one doesnt start getting it now , but i get a lot of complements on it as far as beeing a sleep it is hard with a phatty intercooler.... but if you wnat to a dope badge look no further then toyota just done spoil it , dont wnat every one to get one

· Registered
1,170 Posts
the only thing i want on my car is the jdm 90-91 SiR badge, and the JDM EF-8 "VTEC" tail lights. Those, not too many people will notice.

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Haha! Maybe this will help - I have some awesome results with 3w.andrews-energy.com. Super high quality.
Best,
A:)
i'm sorry dude...but brining back a topic from the dead that is 7 years old...you fail.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
you answering a spambot=fail

· Registered
1,170 Posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
wow

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.