Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I have one

I bought mine from ebay but they come without all of the hardware, I bought a second top from ebay and then put it together (except for the last piece of trim that goes on the front since my drill crapped out on me) but it is installed, I have only had it for a few months and my car stays in the garage 95% of the time, I am looking to recover my costs so I can part with it for $500.00 plus shipping (ebay tops run $400 a used donor top another $100 + the time that it takes to put it together but like I said all I want it my costs)

Let me know if you are still interested jcazarez at gmail dot com

· Registered
10,923 Posts
I got a VIS, and it fits perfect. A milimeter or so too thick, though. I forgot where I bought it, and don't ask me to dig out the receipt, "'cause it ain't gonna' happen". :D Nice piece, though; price was around $600.00.

· Premium Member
160 Posts
There was a guy in my area that was selling a CF targa along with a hood for like 600 brand new in box. i thought about it, but i dont like the look of a CF hood/top on a black del sol, try your areas craigslist. you never know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.