Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling MYCIVIC widebody

wide body 96’ civic. it is not finished but, when done will be incredible.

-Body= Wide body rear quarter panels(feel’s - no front panels<still have them if you want
them>). The rears flare out and then back in towards the car instead of ending at a corner and is
totally custom(I’ve never seen anything like it) they need to be finished. Black Widow front,
rear, and sides. Complete 2000 front end conversion.

-Suspension=lowered with weapon R coil overs, tokico Blue shocks (only front, need rear) and
front strut bar.

-Rim and rubber= 17 inch ALT X-files wrapped in 205-40-17 (nitto, 1 month old) and
215-40-17 (falken in rear about 25% tread left)

-Lighting= Gen II black projector headlights. Underbody Neon lights(red) and interior under
dash neon(red) altezza tails.

-Interior= Del Sol drivers seat. interior accents painted chameleon color. center arm rest as well
as a gauge pod from an civic EX (Currently out for inspection but comes with car ). 5 in.
monster tach cleanly mounted from roof. Panasonic 54x4 custom mounted at bottom of
dash(near cup holders) 2-5 1/4 subs in doors (oz 200 watts each). 2-12” RF punch HE,
mounted in Q-logic box. Trunk is coated in rubberized undercoating and bedliner for sound
deadening.

-Exhaust= Del Sol 4-2-1 headers attached to a high flow cat (or a test pipe<deafening> your
choice) 2.5 inch mid pipe into custom dual REVOLUTION carbonfiber exhausts LOUD! (with
silencers.)

-Engine= d16y7 Ractive intake, several painted parts and vacum hoses, new distributor parts.
and full exhaust-

-Needs= body work and paint/body panel alignment (about $1500 worth), rear shocks ($200),
possibly seats (optional $the sky is the limit), some drivers side window parts(weather stripping
and a regulator $150),trunk lid.

when this car is done it will be incredible, as it is now it turns heads and it is in primer black. I
am running out of time, patience, and money I have at least 300 man hours into this car, and
about $11,500, and I have listed what is left. if I dont find a buyer than i will probably keep it
over winter, do a motor swap and finish all of the “needs” and try to sell it again. i am looking to get something like 6000-6500 or best offer

please E-mail me with any Questions,Comments,Offers,Trades,or any interest what so ever
thank you ([email protected])

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.