Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just cancelled my appointment to get my cams installed because i have yet to receive my parts from hondautomotiveparts.com and Spark Racing

I even paid for 3 day shipping from hondauto, in which my parts should have been here either friday or yesterday depending on if they shipped parts out that day.

Then supposedly Crower sent spark b series cam gears so he has to rush ship h series gears to me.........i have tried my hardest to get fucking tracking numbers but everytime i say something about it he says yeah gimme a second.......i have a very short fuse right now. And now i cant get this shit installed til summer.

Atleast there is a little bright side to everything. I can get the rest of my build parts together and do it all at one time :eek:

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right now all i have is the cams, valvesprings and retainers

what i'm missing:
arp head studs
supertech exhaust valves
Crower cam gears
OEM valve seals
Cam seal
timing conversion parts
head gasket

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
yea hondaautoparts is a little ehh with service. takes them forever to respond and they're slow at updating ur order status. shipping bites too because most of the parts have to be shipped from a warehouse to their facility then to you.

ordered a new pair of headlights from their for my retrofit and had to jump through a lot of hoops. just be patient though and it'll work out. they're honest just a little slow.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GOOD NEWS!!

it is possible that i may be getting my stuff installed for free this weekend if my parts come in before thurday night. And also he may be selling me his 2.5" exhaust piping...so that will definitely be a plus.

just thought i would share

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok i received my timing conversion and headgasket from honda auto

the crower gears are on back order but i am getting the new AEM gears that are 5 bolt now instead of 3. He's having to overnight everything to me so i will have everything Tomorrow for when i go to tallahassee and get all this shit installed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.