Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F22A Rebuild Pictures (I.B rods vs. Stock Rods).

Here are the pictures of 1990 - 1993 Honda Accord Stock Rods vs. Import Builder H-Beam rods with ARP rod bolts for $355 rated upto 600+ HP.

The pistons you see are Wiseco Forged Pistons.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
F22A Engine Rebuild pics

Here are the pics of my Engine rebuild.

Fully rebuilt with Forged rods and pistons with complete new bearings and oil seals. The only thing that I re-used is Crank.

This is how it started:

I fired up the car Friday 21 July 2006. Started up good but has idle problem due to custom Delta Camshaft. Car drives strong. I did not take it over 5 psi of boost. I am gonna drive it gently for 500 miles then normal for 2000 miles after that I will take it to dyno and have this baby tuned up for the max boost I can reach. I am shooting for 17 psi or above because of all the work done to it. I am not sure if my Auto tranny will handle the power. If it goes bad I will just drop in a manual tranny next time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The list of mods done to it.

Delta-Cam custom grind (272/262).
Wiseco Pistons.
I.B H-beam Rods with ARP bolts.
Clevite Bearings.
New Water pump.
New seals.
T3/T4 Turbo with .58 Turbine and .60 Compressor.
FMAX Turbo Manifold.
Vortech FMU
440cc injectors (not yet installed).

I am in the process of installing modified ECU to be able to use it with Crome or Hondata so I can take this car for Dyno tunning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.