Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
gob_2k said:
Check this website out. What do you people think? Haters?
hhhhuuuuummmmm
click here
he's jsut jealou, because he doesn't get 24 miles to the gallon :D , what kind of complaints are these "Yeah Im hell of a moron and don't refill my AC so its too weak now"

"Im a god damn retard and i have driven for 300k and my muffler is making noise and rattling, mayb I hsould replace it nahhh" FRECKING MORONS SHOULD BE HIT ON THE HEAD, like my uncle doesn't change his tranny fluid for 100k and te tranny goes bad and he says mazda's are crap :rolleyes: some people.

· Registered
679 Posts
Re: Re: I can't believe this.....

Accord92sir said:

he's just jealous, because he doesn't get 24 miles to the gallon :D , what kind of complaints are these "Yeah Im hell of a moron and don't refill my AC so its too weak now"

"Im a god damn retard and i have driven for 300k and my muffler is making noise and rattling, maybe I should replace it nahhh" FRECKING MORONS SHOULD BE HIT ON THE HEAD, like my uncle doesn't change his tranny fluid for 100k and the tranny goes bad and he says mazda's are crap :rolleyes: some people.
i fixed my spelling errors. :D

· Registered
766 Posts
far from perfect but much better than the rest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.