Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
If you're trying to find a 99-00 Si, they're going to be hard to find at dealerships. You're better off trying to find one from a private owner. If you check Ebay or Autotrader.com you should be able to find one. I found mine that way and I only spent about a week looking.

If you're looking for a 02 Si, you should have no problem finding one at almost any Honda dealership. There seems to be a pretty good supply of them.

· Registered
728 Posts
.......I would have sold you mine......:rolleyes: but the dealer was very generous with a $14k trade in.....I can bet my eyes the focker had someone already lined up....because I forgot to remove the clips from the bra under the wheel well and when 2 days later I went to get them ( after I called of course ).....the car was sold and gone.....:( .I just hope who bought it takes good care of it...............( pics of my RSX-S to come)......:)

· Registered
176 Posts
hey HEK...congrats on the RSX-S purchase. i actually almost traded in my Si for a brand new, 0 mileage, S2k a few months back. the dealer offered me 16500 for my Si. I didnt take the deal because although i would have had a sweet s2k, I also would have been the brokest mofo livin off top ramen and wearin rags. hehehhe...im still in college so that wouldnt be too practical. dont get me wrong...comming so close to an s2k and not gettin it was cery hurtful but im over it. after college will open up so many more doors and im sure i can get a better car than an s2k after i graduate....M3 perhaps =) but yeah...i had to fight the temptation of instant gratification and i hope it pays off in the long run

· Registered
471 Posts
there's a black one and a blue one sitting at my dealer, both close to 50k miles, competely stock and selling for 17-18k...

that's more then i paid for my when i got it, haha

· Registered
728 Posts
00jaySi858 said:
hey HEK...congrats on the RSX-S purchase. i actually almost traded in my Si for a brand new, 0 mileage, S2k a few months back. the dealer offered me 16500 for my Si. I didnt take the deal because although i would have had a sweet s2k, I also would have been the brokest mofo livin off top ramen and wearin rags. hehehhe...im still in college so that wouldnt be too practical. dont get me wrong...comming so close to an s2k and not gettin it was cery hurtful but im over it. after college will open up so many more doors and im sure i can get a better car than an s2k after i graduate....M3 perhaps =) but yeah...i had to fight the temptation of instant gratification and i hope it pays off in the long run
Like I told my son finish school and you'll have a better earning potential.....I would have never traded my car but.....I thought the dealer would have only given me @ least $10,000.........so when he said $14k.....shit....can you say DEAL.......besides he knew he would get more for my car.....
No regrets......
:D

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
HEK said:
Like I told my son finish school and you'll have a better earning potential.....I would have never traded my car but.....I thought the dealer would have only given me @ least $10,000.........so when he said $14k.....shit....can you say DEAL.......besides he knew he would get more for my car.....
No regrets......
:D
HEK...

I almost followed in your foot steps, but there was just something about me owning my car, and having no payments in college that stopped me. Just like the advise you gave your son, I'm going to wait until I graduate college before I get something better.

It is nice to see that the value of our cars is still way up :D

· Registered
48 Posts
i'll sell you mine.....

2000 civic si (50k miles) black

-koni dual adjustable shocks
-eibach springs (1.8" drop)
-aem CAI
-DC sports 4-1 stainless steel header
-Greddy evo cat-back
-centerforce dual friction clutch
-ALT 17" rims w/ toyo proxes fz4 205/40's
-comptech rear tiebar/22mm sway bar kit
-fiber images carbon fiber hood
-%20 tints all around
-a-pillar pod w/ autometer air/fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge.

.....it ran 15.1 @89mph with a 2.2 60ft. on 17's rims and street tires. it will dip into the 14's with 15" rims and a set of drag radials. go ahead and ask any of the veteran members of this board. my car is one of the nicest Si's out there.

i'll sell it for $15,000 cash and i'll throw in a brand new in box skunk 2 intake manifold for it, and a brand new in box set of konig verdicts black opal color.

e-mail me if your interested;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.