Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contextualize four cosplay elements: (1) anime and manga cosplayers, (2) social settings, (3) character and role-playing, and (4) dress, which includes clothing or costumes, makeup, wigs or hairstyles, jewelry, and accessories. Last, I offer an introduction to the anime and manga cosplay social structures (i.e., interactions, environments, and experiences) in order to provide the reader with an awareness of the complexities and dynamics of the cosplay world.CCosplay First, cosplay costume is consisted of peculiar mechanism that cosplayer perform series progress such as work selection, design development, manufacture, production, acting alone in aspect of Performance costume. Second, according to cosplay object, degree of representation became different. Wanda Maximoff Costume Character is stronger, because the characteristic is emphasized, tendency that degree of reproduction becomes low showed. Third, cosplayer's distiction appeared according to material selection, design development method and analysis.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts