Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i dont know if this is the right place but im gonan put it here anyways. My life has been a rollercoaster since friday. i give ya a lil timeline...

Friday-had to take my mom to te ER cuz she couldnt breath :(
Sunday- Cuz (almost) OD'd on Seroquel's, got put in hospital.
Monday-Best friend (^Cuz's g/f) got kicked out of her house, now living with my aunt...shes 17 btw.
TODAY- Other cuz got in a wreck, just about totalled his mom's car.

ok, this is just way too stressing...ive had to worry about more shit than i can believe. Thought my mom was gonna die, thought my cuz was a goner, felt really bad for my friend :(, and was worried to death about my other cuz....didnt know how serious the wreck was.

anyways, I need some prayers....i really hope nothing else happens...

OF COURSE THERES ONLY A HURRICANE HEADED MY WAY!!

:(

·
Registered
311 Posts
wow talk about a shitty weekend. Well I dont know how you feel seeing as how my mom has never had to go to the hospital. But I do feel for you stress from a lot of shit is always a hard thing to cope with. Just take a few breaths and try to hold your head up. A good thing to do would be to check in on both of your Cuz's. And I will pray that nothing else crappy happeneds to you......

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know how much it sucks when everything goes wrong, especially when serious health problems and stuff are involved :( like nox said, take a deep breath, you will get through it. and i'll pray for ou and ur family :)

J

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
hey girl, i know it's tough..but u know what? u are a lucky one, just think about it, you THOUGHT ur mom was gonna die, but she is still here right? you THOUGHT ur cuz was a goner, but he is still here right? so you should be happy not worried, yes, we all have ups and downs and urs seem a little much, but no worries, we are all on ur side and more or less we have been through some of those things...so cheer up!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i mean..everything happens for a reason. Since my mom went into the hospital, she's quit smokin. which is great :). My cuz has a whole new perspective on pills...he sed he'd never take another pill that wasnt his. My friend needed to get out of that house anyways, her mom was abusive and, well hard to explain but it was awful, she's now with my aunt, which is a great place to be. of course my other cuz is just a dumbass...cuz he cant drive, but he's ok.....thanks for yall's replies :)

i love you guys! :p

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
glad things r looking better for u gurl, ur family and friends are in my prayers......good luck with keeping them all in check so they dont fuck up nemore:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey there Manda,
Look at it this way. Sometimes in our lives, no matter how good it's been going, sooner or later harm WILL come our way. It's NOT a question of IF it will ever happen, but a matter of WHEN it will happen. I personally believe that once you live thru it unscathed, then things should be smooth sailing for a good while to come. In your case, as far as I see it, the worse had came and WENT, so things will be fine from now on. So rest assured that everything will be fine. :)
Wish you well and God bless.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hondapimpin' said:
glad things r looking better for u gurl, ur family and friends are in my prayers......good luck with keeping them all in check so they dont fuck up nemore:)
Thanks...and ive been watchin out for all of em. My mom's always tryin to sneak and smoke...but i cant let her do it. Its gonna kill her. Also...ive just been ya know...checkin on my cuz, and ive spent all day of these past few days with my friend that got kicked out. Everything is happening for the best. We're havin so much fun, even tho damned Isidore has made it rain constantly...neways, thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
yup, girl, that's the way to do it, i am so glad that at least somebody is family oriented..i mean family is family, u dont get a second choice...and we better enjoy and love them before it's all too late.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HongKongChick said:
yup, girl, that's the way to do it, i am so glad that at least somebody is family oriented..i mean family is family, u dont get a second choice...and we better enjoy and love them before it's all too late.
Yea, i love my family. I cant stand some of them at times but i still love them. My aunts and uncles are like moms and dads to me, and my cousins are like brothers and sisters. We are WAY too close, we all live within 2 miles of each other...IF THAT. Its all good tho, i wouldnt have it any other way. theres a bunch of us too, my grandma had 6 kids, almost every one of them had 2 kids...and we're all close. :) speakin of which...ive got a 16th b-day party to go to!!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
CivicChik93 said:
Yea, i love my family. I cant stand some of them at times but i still love them. My aunts and uncles are like moms and dads to me, and my cousins are like brothers and sisters. We are WAY too close, we all live within 2 miles of each other...IF THAT. Its all good tho, i wouldnt have it any other way. theres a bunch of us too, my grandma had 6 kids, almost every one of them had 2 kids...and we're all close. :) speakin of which...ive got a 16th b-day party to go to!!!
yea, me too, family is way too important for me to take it for granted. i thank my parents each and everyday for what i have

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
HongKongChick said:
damn!VERY well said.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts