Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well guys this morning i get a call at 9:30 by my mother telling me to come to her because she just got into an accident, it was in my civic. I let her borrow it not 10 minutes earlier because she was in a rush, and she hates driving my stang and her jeep had no tranny fluid, so i was like w/e here take the civic. Well i get to where she was at figuring a minor fendor bender. Thinking im going to need to replace the bumper or someting, well theres 4 cop cars and 2 fire rescue, and they are pulling a saturn out of the side of the civic, of course my first reaction was to just stop there in the mustang in shock, i couldnt believe it. I then pulled over and got out just in shock. I went to go check on my mother and she was amazingly fine, her head shattered the front window, but she was fine. The car was a complete loss. I mean im just glad my moms fine, but now that i know my mothers fine, i feel horrible just thinking about the poor civic, i grew to love that little fucker alot, and to think, i used to hate on them a lot now i miss it already... My project is done for... the civic has puut its last puut... I think it deserves its moment of silence guys....*Salutes the Honda Farewell* Im definatly going to miss that car.......... :cry :cry

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Damn man. I'm sorry to hear about that! I know what you're feeling. I lost my Integra in a crash :-/. Sorry about that

Here, have a rep to cheer ya up!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compassion guys, but yea i was worried about her, we took her to the hospital from the wreck site in an ambulance, and they did ultrasounds, and x-rays, and shes completly fine, supposedly she is going to feel the head ache tommorow though, but the bruising did start today, from the seat belt mark and all. But like the cop said, it could have been a lot worse. But yea, you know i talked a lot of crap about honda civics before when i just owned the mustang, but then having the civic like opened a new door to me and i was having so much fun with that car, I could notice the difference in the car over stock with every little thing i did to it, and i had much more plans, but well i guess all good things must come to an end, at least it wasnt my mother. And at least i still have another car, so for now the mustang goes back to being my daily beater, but everytime i see a four door honda, especially white ones, i get a little sad... lol... But now as soon as i get the mustang sold, im going to be getting either a brand new accord, or a like new accord, but still a lot newer than the civic and mustang, and its gotta be 5-speed with vtec, lol. But since the civic, i now have a lot more respect for them. :number1 :D :aww

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But so you guys dont think im selling you out for accords, my girlfriend is buying a 4-door 06 civic, so the legacy of my 4-door 4-popper will live on through this one:). She said I am the only one who is allowed to work on her car :D so maybe ill sneek a few thing in here, and there :ninja

Oh and hell if we can get the insurance to cover it, i do see another one just like it in the future, for my little brother, but ill make sure its just like the my old one, seeing as it was probably going to him anyway, but if we get another one, i am just going to pick up where i left off.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i know how u feel glad ur mothers ok. but i totaled my firebird by hittin a damn deer. but insurance got me my civic. sorry

·
Registered
29 Posts
be happy for your mom...

First, heppy to hear about your mom, she'll definately feel it the next couple days. I couldn't even grip anything for two days with my right hand.

Second...I know how you feel too man, I rolled (its not too easy to roll a civic) my 97 lx auto not wearing my seatbelt and came out perfectly fine with two little cuts (one on my almost brand new tattoo). The car was totaled and I could/can only afford liability so I didn't get anything. I'll never get a used car like that again either...bought new by my dad and handed to my sister to me. I had to get another civic and was lucky enough to find a '95 5 spd coupe. I like it better but I'll never forget that car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.