Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I just got stopped by this rude pig.:mad: I had just gone to drop off my friend, when I see two pigs parked at the local gas station, oh yes right away one of them starts to follow me for about three miles like shit stop me already I know your going to do it you stupid pig. Anyways he flashes his light and I pull over it takes him about forever to come to my window asking for my stuff. Then he stays looking at my car trying to make up a violation. Then he tells me that my conversion head lights are aginst the law bla bla bla. Fuck the police they don't got any better things to do then to fuck with young guys who drive nice cars. That's the second one this week fuck:mad: I just had to let out some steam.... I aint paying shit....

· Registered
432 Posts
vent away brotha....

dam pigs...

I got 15 tickets at once... Fought all of them in court and won on all accounts but one... the old clear tails!

by the way.. the pic is my friends car... I started taking a camera with my EVERYWHERE after my shit happened

· Registered
1,104 Posts
ya, fucking cops, I hope all the prick pigs rot in hell... they don't remember, they were once us too!

I got a 48 dollar ticket for the rice lights on my windshield wipers and the guy was like, oh, its not a huge ticket, fuck it wasn't that huge, you pay for it, fucking asshole police!

· Registered
432 Posts
hhahah , that's too funny man! well, not FUNNY... but it just goes to show you!

ALTHOUGH I got pulled over for SUSPICION, my tickets were for:
. no AMBER reflectors in the 98 headlight (i took it out)
. no AMBER bulb in the corners
. no AMBER bulbs in the rear blinker
. HAVING a pulsating brakelight on my wing
. Front Bumper too low to the ground (he said 12" was the rule?)
. Rear Bumper too low " "
. Sideskirts too low " "
. shaved handles were supposedly a safefty violation
. the "bmw" sidemarkers aren't MANUFACTURED for a HONDA
. the sidemarkers had a blue bulb
. blue bulbs that shine down on the license plate
. one wiper was supposedly a Visibility Disfunction
. having a disconnect NOS bottle ...shew... didn't bust me there!
. All Clear Tail-Lights
. Speeding going 39 in a 35

...needless to say all but one of the charges were dropped... the tails... and he got demoted to doing paperwork in Stone Mountain, GA
.... officer Collins, Georgia State Patrol
August, 2001

· Registered
145 Posts
yea i fucking hate cops one cop stopped me for running a yellow light he said it was red and i knew that shit was still yellow when i was going and he still gave me a ticket i still have yet to go to court for it i also got a speeding ticket for 400 bucks but he just kept adding stupid shit to it like following too close no seat beats blah blah cops are bitches

· Registered
145 Posts
i also hate pigs because me n my friends once got pulled over saying that my friends car was a stolen vehicle they locked my friend up for a nite and make us take a taxi home shit wasnt even stolen and during all that they harass us calln us names and gettin in our faces the part taht sucked the most was we were high during all this =D

· Registered
102 Posts
ive been stopped by officer nino, down here in texas, twice. on the same road, going in the same direction. only 3 months apart.

one was for 66 in a 40 (it was right after i hit 118 in my sentra on a straightaway, heheeh so i didnt argue at all...)
the second was for speeding (60 in a 40), peeling out, and changing lanes without a signal. yeah im pretty dumb: "hey whats that car behind me trying to catch up? vrooooooom lets see if he can stay with me" he also wrote down on the ticket that i admitted to acting stupid which is bullllshit. he asked "what the hell do you think you were doing back there?" "i dunno" "so you were just acting stupid?" "uhh yeah"

what was i supposed to say, "no no, wasnt stupid at all, that was very intelligent what i did."

heres a picture of it: ticket

i also got a ticket when i got in my second accident (where i totalled my old nissan sentra se-r). i was going 30, maybe 35 max in a 40. and there was a shaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrp turn. well i spun out hit a telephone pole, and while im sitting there in pain holding my arm together, this cop was writing me a ticket for unsafe speed. i guess i appreciate his NOT asking me to sign....

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah these fucking pigs need to meet their quota's so thay make up stupid shit to make you pay money. Thinking your not going to fight it stupid idiots. One summer I got stoped twenty diffrent times:D .... I was the summer of 2000, man that was a fun summer. I couldn't bitch because on all of them I was doing somthing stupid like going 85 in a 35:D . I just hate when your just cruzing and they stop you for nothing but money. Fucking bitch ass pigs.

:ssj:

· Registered
806 Posts
i wannna vent too.

i've been having a bad month, it seems like, and i got pulled over for going 95 in a 65 because i was following a damn BMW. fucking pig, gets me and not him, but that was kinda dumb on my part. since its so much over, i don't think i'll be able to get probation or anything on it. that really sucks.

· Registered
26 Posts
haha

you guys are funny. Now i'm not a big fan of cops either but ya notice something common about most of your posts? You DID break the law and you act like it was the cops fault for doing so. haha I know that there are asshole cops out there that have nothing better to do that harass people and get a power trip out of it. Belive me, I know some like that. But please remember that there are those cops that work really hard to keep the rest of us safe while working for shit for wages and putting their lives on the line each and everyday. Just something to think about guys. Officer Bradley
Correctional Officer
A County Jail near you:D

· Registered
72 Posts
yea i hear what your saying about putting theyre lives on the line and all that... im former MP in the army myself, so i know how frustrating it can be to be the cop... but some cops LIVE to fuck with you, i guess they got beat up in high school but whatever now they gonna make you pay cuz they didnt make the football team... some cops are heros no doubt and some cops are PIGS

· Registered
81 Posts
stop whining

RichyRichaPC said:
ya, fucking cops, I hope all the prick pigs rot in hell... they don't remember, they were once us too!

I got a 48 dollar ticket for the rice lights on my windshield wipers and the guy was like, oh, its not a huge ticket, fuck it wasn't that huge, you pay for it, fucking asshole police!
The lights are illegal. I am pretty sure their are two other tickets he could have given you that could be linked to the l.e.d. washers. But he gave you the cheapest. If the fine is too expensive then don't do the illegal mod. I give tickets for that too. The lights are crappy and look tacky.

· Registered
51 Posts
I must be lucky I guess. I had a ranger for about 5 years (slow as shit) and I only fooled around a little, But I used to get pulled over all of the time. Twice in one weekend. both times where for headlight covers and aux light violations. I have had my 97 hatch for a little over a year and I tend to fast every where I go and I have never even been pulled over once. Of course I say that now and I will start getting pulled over all of the time.

· Registered
404 Posts
Those of you doing 85 in a 35 really deserve a wreckless driving charge. Those doing 60 in a 35 don't have much room to complain either - its really pretty dangerous (A habit I need to get out of too on my favorite windy-twisty road, honestly - I am taking too much advantage of having lived in the same place long enough that I know all of the speed traps).

By the way, the reason low bumpers are dangerous is that a car riding up over the bumper in a collision can be very deadly.

Other than underpaid, underqualified suburban pricks, (Who wants to pay for real cops unless you need them?) my dealings with police have generally been courteous and professional. Then again, I'm white and well spoken, and my car does not (and will not) appear modified.

I've even had a cop let me off because he wasn't sure that I was the car he had clocked doing 80 in a 65. (I was, of course.) He was clearly very fatigued at the time (end of graveyard shift), and could have been understandably irratable, but was a consummate professional. That's Austin, TX for you, though.

Unprofessional suburban cops is one of the lesser prices we pay for a society that so isolates the haves from the have-nots that it is too inconvienent for the have nots to go to where the haves are to steal from them.

· Registered
432 Posts
Originally Posted by ShortHand Then again, I'm white and well spoken, and my car does not (and will not) appear modified.
that's because it isn't :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.