Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you just hate these jerkoff ricers who know nothing about cars, drive little Civics with a thousand stickers on it, have loud exhausts comparable to those on gas powered weed whackers, and speed up and slow down in traffic to make sure you (another person with a modded import) notice them? You know the ones I'm talking about. Sure, they're there to laugh at but they pull some stupid shit in traffic. Phew... I just needed to unload a bit. :eek:

· Registered
1,104 Posts
jaysi said:
Yah...this guy almost hit me once cause his spoiler is too big.

:cool:

lol. fucker thinks hes going to fly off the earth with that shit :p

· Registered
960 Posts
Juggles said:
I've heard of that sized spoiler on a small car called "The Shopping Cart".
You are correct! Here in Ontario, you see many shopping carts driving around in Toronto...
It's become a tourist attraction.

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I saw a Prelude with a spoiler that big tonight. The cop then next lane over kept him from buzzing around me like a turd. He was just limited him to tailgating me. As I was typing this, my neighbor's friend drove his fart canned Integra by my house.

· Banned
638 Posts
I love the kid who comes flying up on your ass then rides your rear for like 4 miles, thats when I slow to like 15 in a no passing and get everyone pissed cause of that on lil ricer that has to be a cockmaster.

· Registered
252 Posts
shit i need to buy a digital camera for the sole purpose of photographing the local rice, although i cant really call it rice, all of our local "ricers" drive domestics, sebrings with huge wings and gross body kits, neon green neons, bright orange cavaliers, stratuses, the onlt sem-riced out import around is a baby blue civic with a wings west kit and altezzas and its still not as bad as the sebring i mentioned, i was on a delivery yesterday and i was behid this monstrosity, aside from the stock spoiler it had a spoiler like the one on that civic, it had massive staicker all over, hideous

· Registered
1,455 Posts
jaysi said:

You are correct! Here in Ontario, you see many shopping carts driving around in Toronto...
It's become a tourist attraction.
HA so true!:laughy:

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Juggles said:
GayHatch, that's simply known as domestic rice. Check out http://www.riceboypage.com or http://www.ricecop.com. They have all kinds of pics. The thing about RiceCop.com is that they have "tickets" you can print out to stick on rice wagons.
2 cars from my school got 'ticketed' like a year ago.. I swear, if anything ever makes it's way onto my windshield, or if my cars picture ever makes it on that website.. I WILL RAISE HELL

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, reverse ricism suggests good taste. Hmm... rice is a staple crop of many Asian nations, perhaps "Hot Dogs." :p That's probably no good. 97CIVICoupe, just don't commit any crimes against good taste and you should be safe. Check out the sites... they usually go after the really bad ones.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Juggles said:
No, reverse ricism suggests good taste. Hmm... rice is a staple crop of many Asian nations, perhaps "Hot Dogs." :p That's probably no good. 97CIVICoupe, just don't commit any crimes against good taste and you should be safe. Check out the sites... they usually go after the really bad ones.
hahah I know, I've seen it.. The one car isn't toooo bad.. It's a red Del Sol on page 5 or 6 I think.. But it's got the red/yellow theme goin on and a lot of decals..

My car is clean looking.. I don't have a body kit or anything.. so it's not as noticeable.. I don't have these rims on it anymore either, I sold them.. I'm putting my 16" Kosei K-1's on in the spring though..

It does have the 'oversized exhaust tip' though, haha.. GReddy Evolution

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.