Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past month has been the worst month of my life. First i broke my hand and from there its felt like a downward spiral. I had to quite my job cause of it but got another one i couldnt take so i quite that. I dont go to school or work so i sit around all day thinkin about how ****ty everything is. And to top that off i hear my " so called friends" talking **** about me. No job, no school, no money, no friends...what a wonderful life.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oakraiderz2 said:
The past month has been the worst month of my life. First i broke my hand and from there its felt like a downward spiral. I had to quite my job cause of it but got another one i couldnt take so i quite that. I dont go to school or work so i sit around all day thinkin about how ****ty everything is. And to top that off i hear my " so called friends" talking **** about me. No job, no school, no money, no friends...what a wonderful life.
What I think, personally is you need to find out what is your priorities in life, what do you want..long-term and short-term goal wise...if you want to become something most likely you have to go to school, but if money is what you want then go for it, What I think you should do get motivated because i know staying in the house is boring and use that, like you don't want to be cooped up inside and go out there get a descent job work hard i'm sure you'll make friends at your job but atleast you'll be social and that's a change from staying inside. So... i believe you should find what you want to do whether it's school or get a job and get motivated and stay motivated because you don't want to stay home all day and it gives you something constructive to do and you'll feel happy because your working towards your goal, i know it gets tough, but remember do you want to stay home all day?...i think not..

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
i know how u feel about some of those things. ive been through jobs like underwear. i sit around at home a lot too and think about what im gonna do with my life. there are a few "friends" who talk shit about me and have done things to me so i dont talk to them anymore. not worth my time. tell your so called friends to suck a nut and find new ones.

·
Registered
500 Posts
U need some hobbies.

You realize you live in the worlds biggest small town. :hehs

All your "friends" from HS will change drasticly within the next year or two so fuck them anyway.

lol im not known for my pitty pep talks, so stop bien a pussy and cheer the fuck up. As long as you are still breathing and have a place to live and food to eat life aint bad!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
oakraiderz2 said:
it happened to a lot of people, the best thing to do i to get by it, this will pass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.