Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is with a '94 delSol Si. D16Z6 Sohc VTEC engine.

It wasn't as fast as I was hoping, but I'll settle for it.

.587 Reaction

2.227 60ft

6.151 330ft

9.404 1/8 @ 76.23mph

11.997 1000ft @ 87.99mph

Mods:

Custom CAI w/ Removed filter
Revolution Muffler w/ 2 1/4" piping
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
MSD Blaster2 coil
MSD 8.5MM wires
0W30 Mobil1 Synthetics
Removed Power Steering and A/C
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
ZEX Nitrous Oxide 75shot
116oct Race Gas
2deg Timing Retard
205/55/14 Nitto 555R Drag Radials

This is also w/ my AGX's set @ cruise instead of drag mode. It's like going from the softest to the hardest setting. I'll try it out this Sunday. It should give me quicker 60fts. I'm also going to set my timing to 0deg Retard w/ the 116oct, and gut my Cat.

I'm shooting for 11.7's with an ultimate goal of 11.6.

· Registered
52 Posts
I was going to say WTF?
how would that be a 11 sec 1/4 mile on just those few mods?
WHat is ur 1/4 mile time?
ANy one have any idea how much it will cost to have a new clutch, and a limited slip differential put in?
whats a good LSD?

· Registered
111 Posts
Its painfully obvious that this guy doesnt know what his 1/4mi time is..Ill be the first to go out on a limb and say that he doesnt have a 1/4mi track within reach. You cant say thats around a 13.7 or whatever cause you dont know..2.2 sixty ft is pretty decent with the radials..if you got into the 2.1ish youd run really good.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A 11.9 is equivalent to a 14.3 in the quarter, according to my formula. The formula is conservative however, and like a previous person said: "It isn't very accurate with N2O". In the 1/4, I'm guesstimating it's around 14.1-14.2.

I know this isn't rediculously fast, but what I'm doing with my little Sohc in my area is something to talk about. Sorry to "trick" you guys. lol

· Registered
24 Posts
barely related...

Whats up, I just wanted to throw in that with my lil SOHC I burried the speedo needle in my 94' Sol Si at 130mph on the way home from McCormick place the other night driving with my buddy (he was in his 97' 240SX). Before I got the mods done (www.sobigdsol.cjb.net) my car would top out at 120 going downhill with the wind at my back. I don't do this all the time since I just got my license back, but damn was it a hell of a ride. With the Illumina's it felt like I was gliding no shaking and rattling. This may not be a huge feat for many of you out there, but I'm excited =o).

· Registered
28 Posts
hey bigdsol can you post or send me a pic of your tail lights on at night. one pic with them on and one with the brake lights on. i wanna see how they look with light. does the light come through the paint. i love how they look. and if you cant see the light i was going to do the same thing. your car looks awsome and i love the gages

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.