Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Not to mention the "foglights" (don't see any) and "135/55/15" tires.... learn to read sidewalls folks.... In a word, AVOID.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Yeah the side skirts are right. The side skirts are little more than painted versions of the normal Integra peices. Front ITR bumper is the same but with a special lip only. Rear bumper is exactly the same as normal Integra.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: I found this on ebay...

Johnny Tran said:
Im not 100% sure, but im pretty sure the vin number doesn't have the car number in it. I may be wrong though.
I thought it did, i thought that the serial nimber is the cars production number, but i may be wrong... that is what i have been told by a few other people...

I will check into it at work tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
acuradriva said:
isn't the number on the production number on the armrest. Only thing i see wrong with it is the front bumper is a diff color.
I thought and was told by some people that the serial number is the production number...but like i said i could be wrong...and will find out tomorrow and let you know...

·
Registered
125 Posts
yeah in that picture the number was on the armrest if you look at the additional pics. that bumper is a different color but the lip is the same color as the rest of the car...shady

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It also says the car has A/C. And sure enough, in the pictures, there are A/C lines and the condensor. Genuine Type Rs are without A/C, no?

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Only the '97-98 Type R didn't have A/C. Even in those years they were options, and so many people got them that all '00-01s had A/C.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea that looks real bad either he got iy painted or he had a bra on the car for a very long time and left it out in the sun everyday, either way it looks BAD

Johnny Tran said:
The color on the front bumber doesn't match...Its been painted.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I found this on ebay...

TodaTeg said:
I thought it did, i thought that the serial nimber is the cars production number, but i may be wrong... that is what i have been told by a few other people...

I will check into it at work tomorrow...
the vin number doesnt have the car production number in it .
None of them do

1 - 20 of 28 Posts