Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, I'm getting a d16a6 out of a 91 CRX, the kid crashed it and no he's given me his motor! I know I know its not vtec, but it will be! It got sme internal work done, not sure what yet , but I'll find out, How is this motor,will it drop into my 5th gen hatch. Any mods need to bedone in order to make it fit. let me know!! I pan on pulling out and hold ing on to it til summer, i"ll build it up during that time and then throw it in after I pait the car. can thismotor handle the same boost as d16z6 with proper fuel management, any other suggestions. I want to get about 200hp outta this, with grddy turbo kit, non-intercooled for now!! Help me out! Thanks ,chris

·
Registered
278 Posts
gonna make it a mini me?
nice free is always good :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
DAMN!!! I thought you got laid last night...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got laid too!!! haha, every night, now, if I could just get a free engine every night too!! haha Keep posting, thanx

·
Registered
185 Posts
:confused: Why the hell are you gonna put a non-OBD motor into your 92 hatch?! Thats gonna be so much work for like 10 more HP...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Mtl Racer said:
Black wtf you talking about? lol
Fat girls are like mopeds: they're fun to ride but don't let your friends catch you on one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts