Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off theres nothing sexual about this thread. i purchased some lights from this site Home Page. i bought them april 30th. i've called them 5 times and got a different excuse everytime as to why they haven't arrived. twice they told me they'd call me back and let me know what the problem was and i never received a call. i think they're scamming me. the total amount of the purchase was taken off my visa and on my statement it says the name of the company. anyone know what legal actions i can take or what i can do to get my money back?

anyone live in the huntington beach california area and heard of halo automotive?

when i tried to log into the websites user account page i was prompted with this message from internet explorer.

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. "

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
contact your credit card company

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
This happened to me, bought £600 coilovers, the company folded the day after,i told my card company the money was back on my card same day and they dealt with it all. :)

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
BTW that security certificate message is a website thing, not teh business thing.

just find the option that basically says you dont care if the certificateis old or outdated

Id keep trying to call them.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
wtf? i work for an online retailer buddy, im aware of how business works
And here I thought you were just a swindeling **** who may have once used/abused the power of a credit card before. :d

I've heard of people getting free stuff from doing similar things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.